4Racism.org is FOR Racism. Another Neo-Nazi Hate site?
No, 4Racism claims that Anti-Racists are the real Racist Haters
- Anti-Racists treat people differently by the color of their skin.
- Anti-Racist de-policing and promotion of race riots cause grave harm to Black Lives.
- Anti-Racist ideology is anti-scientific, patently false theory and thus causes grave policy errors.
- "Shut up, This is Racist" is not a scientific argument
0) Racism: a Virtue to Reclaim?!
The fear of being called racist (Racism-phobia) corrupts social science research, paralyzes media and police, hampers public safety, harms minorities, leads astray politicians and manipulates the voting public.
- The fear of being stigmatized as "racist" ‘haters" paralyzes people and prevents us from stating scientific truths, from promoting the policies that best help all people of all races, from voting for politicians and parties that pursue such humane goals.
To extirpate the horrible consequences of misinformed anti-racist policies⇓, the derogatory term "Racist" must be reclaimed as virtuous and owned with pride.
Racism (as defined by the anti-racists) is beneficial to Blacks, Minorities, to all.
We have no option but to propose to reappropriate "Racist" and "Racism" as a positive, beneficial terms.
As enlightened people of the 21st century we believe that policy and voting decisions should be based on scientific truth, not on false Anti-Racist ideology.
We do not hate Blacks" when we argue the statistically established fact that Blacks (on average) have lower IQ and higher criminality than Whites, or East Asians.
We do not hate women when we state the equally statistically established fact that that men are (on average) taller than women and vastly stronger athletes than women!
Race differences in IQ are of similar size (1-2 standard deviations) and as undeniably proven⇓ as sex differences in height.
We dream of an enlightened, scientific, truth-loving society that will create a better world than anti-racists’ medieval dogmatism with its factually wrong world view.