Michael Brown, his parents, and his violent rioting supporters like the New Black Panther Party commit felonies, misdemeanors on large scale (evidence below). These crimes are whitewashed, on purpose, by MSM and US government. Due to clear evidence for shooter Darren Wilson’s innocence the grand jury will rightfully refuse to indict Darren Wilson . Inevitably, large scale riots will follow.
Michael Brown’s companion at the convenience store robbery gave impromptu defenses right after Michael Brown’s death at the hand of officer Darren Wilson. Unfortunately he was not yet trained and prompted by Benjamin Crump, like Trayvon Martin‘s girl friend.
Dorian Johnson voluntarily admitted to 2 misdemeanors, and one felony
- they were taking a short cut in the middle of a busy street and
- they did not obey police to get onto the side walk.
- Michael Brown pulled away and struggled when the
policemanpolice officer grabbed him, allegedly by the neck. Resisting and fighting an officer is probably a felony.
Add to that what Dorian Johnson did not admit
- Michael Brown took cigars from a convenience store without paying
- refused to pay when cornered by the clerk or owner
- punched and shoved the owner (felony)
- charged back towards the owner to intimidate him when he still did not give up (felony)
(all this can be seen in the surveillance video that the justice department had tried to hide from the public)
So, in about 10 minutes, Michael Brown committed at least half a dozen illegal acts. And none in the main stream media (MSM), nor even in the alternative media finds this even worth mentioning. Black misbehavior seems to be so common, and routinely excused. See also our prior articles 1 2
Now who is more credible, the police and other witnesses, or convenience store robbery companion Dorian Johnson? Who claimed that at least one shot was in the back, but is already disproven by autopsy? Other witnesses said that Michael Brown left and then charged back (like in the convenience store robbery)
Amazingly, Dorian Johnsen even admitted to the disobedience towards police to Al Sharpton. We wonder if he has a long record of youth felonies, conveniently sealed and hidden?
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Michael Brown’s pal Dorian Johnson admitted criminal behavior” »
Michael Brown’s pal Dorian Johnson admitted criminal behavio… » continues here »
DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, “I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up.” He then said he’d literally piss on George’s face. 
Black violence is socially acceptable
As you can imagine, the list of people willing to fight Zimmerman was long. Among the 15,000 candidates was the rapper Game, who told TMZ: “I would not be boxing for me… I’d be boxing for the legacy of Traven Martin and his family.” DMX also told TMZ that he wants to fight on behalf of “every black person who has been done wrong in the system…
That of course is a problem. A relentless slandering campaign by the press, led by the justice department has spread lies about a clear cut case of self defense against the vicious life threatening attack by Trayvon Martin. See details further down.
I am going to beat the living fuck out of him. I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I fuck him up right.” He also threatened to piss on Zimmerman’s face. 3
In the press and in comments hardly anyone would condemn DMX for his violent unfair criminal attitude. Is unfair violence really an accepted part of rap culture? Black misbehavior is usually excused, if not expected. It was perfectly acceptable that, last year, the New Black Panthers put up a US$ 10 000 bounty on Zimmerman, dead or alive.
- Black Culture: violent gang rap videos. Peer reviewed articles about race differences in criminality
- Trayvon Martin, black rage and political correctness
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Rapper DMX vows to break every rule to hurt George Zimmerman in celebrity boxing match” »
Rapper DMX vows to break every rule to hurt George Zimmerman in ce… » continues here »
Someone wrote, "Is this how you spell lasonia?" to which Martin replied: "It depends. Are you in an African-American neighborhood or at an Italian restaurant." CNN
Calling attention to anything related to Blacks is un-PC. A no-no. You must not even mention Black neighborhoods or Black names, even in neutral ways. Even mentioning Black overwhelming superiority in the 100 meter dash can be offensive to Blacks. Never offensive to the inferior white runners.
"I knew of the name Lasonia. I did not make it up, nor do I find it funny. So to me the answer was either Lasonia (with a capital), or Lasagna, depending on what you meant. That they sounded alike in this rare and particular context struck me as funny. That was the joke," he wrote on his website.
Justine Sacco, who worked for IAC – a leading media company, caused an internet storm over the weekend after tweeting: "Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white." Source
Justine Sacco was fired. Oversensitivity has no bounds. What is the big crime here? Have be gotten crazy? Returning to Steve Martin:
"When the tweet went out, I saw some negative comments and immediately deleted the tweet and apologized. I gathered the perception was that I was making fun of African American names." CNN
Nowadays everyone is SENSITIVE to slightest innuendo. We have no serious life threatening problems, so we all minorities were trained to become OVERSENSITIVE.
The story didn’t stop there.
Martin said his tweet was picked up and quoted, inaccurately, by various outlets, including Salon CNN
PC loves to distort, lie, make things look worse then they were.
For example, in the George Zimmermann case, CBS cut the 911 call as to make Zimmerman sound racist. And the misleading photos of a 12 year old little Trayvon child and a Zimmermann in prison garb and 50 lbs. heavier. Or the lies about domestic violence or the Rind study.
"It depends. Are you in an African-American restaurant or at an Italian restaurant," Salon said Martin wrote, suggesting he meant to imply that African-American restaurants can’t spell "lasagna."
- Steve Martin did not say this. It is a lie, a false citation.
- what is the problem if someone thinks Blacks can not spell? Or if someone says so. Even if it were totally wrong?
- What makes it more offensive it that it is true. Race and iq debate is un-pc, verboten. In spite of half a century of head start and other efforts Blacks underperform in school, while Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, and Jews vastly outperform Whites.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “PC madness: Steve Martin’s Lasonia joke offensive to Blacks” »
PC madness: Steve Martin’s Lasonia joke offensive to Blacks » continues here »
"We decided to focus on the idea that George wants to have a jury of his peers decide his case," O’Mara told reporters, according to the Associated Press. "And it’s going to be, I think, a more accepted result for everyone who has to accept the result — that he gets an acquittal at trial, more so than an immunity hearing given by a judge."
Everyone knows that no judge can afford to let Zimmermann go, or else risk rioting, looting, and lose re-election. So he can not easily be acquitted:
- No matter that most "proof" of his guilt proved to be lies.
- No matter that Zimmermann’s statements have never been disproven. He has never been caught lying about facts of the case. Except, maybe about the value of donations received.
- No matter that the state has to prove guilt, and not Zimmermann has to prove innocence.
- no matter that the main witness, Martin’s girl friend Dee has lied about simple facts as her age, and was primed, prepared, and deposed by Trayvon Martin’s lawyer
- George Zimmermann cannot have a fair trial, due to unchecked black intimidation, black violence, black racism, and biased press
- Why George Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin (NOT)
- FBI refuses to release the details of their investigation (probably because these details favor George)
- Jose Baez: Evidence ‘so weak’ in George Zimmerman case
George Zimmermann killed Trayvon Martin, after getting his nose broken, the back of his head seriously banged up. In violation of the iron legal maxim "Don’t talk to Cops" he totally cooperated with police, proving that he was acting in self defense. Not one lie, no contradiction was found in his testimony.
An outcry of Black fanatism, including president Obama’s infamous meddling in a police case: "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon", caused the case to be re-opened. George Zimmermann was evicted from his college, is in hiding from unpunished New Black Panthers mob violence, He is totally broke from legal expenses.
The reason for Florida’s "stand your ground" laws was exactly to spare good men – who act in self defense – the ruinous expense to hire a lawyer.
- based on the times and distances Zimmerman said he covered, Zimmerman would have still been on the phone with Sanford police when he claims he was attacked by Martin;
Interestingly, Michael Knox desperately tries to look unbiased. Because the facts are so overwhelmingly in George’s favor. So he finds every little straw that casts light doubt upon George. If George stopped a while to look around, that is enough to explain why he was not back to his car.
- had Martin walked directly to his destination, his father’s girlfriend’s townhome, he would have made it there safely before Zimmerman ended his nonemergency call to Sanford police;
It is harder to explain why Martin had backed up and returned, instead of just simply going home.
- Martin was in fact leaning over Zimmerman when the fatal shot was fired, just as Zimmerman has maintained.
To reach that last conclusion, Knox examined both a Florida Department of Law Enforcement report on the gunshot’s impact to the hooded sweatshirt Martin was wearing and the autopsy report describing the gunshot wound to the body.
The medical examiner determined the gunshot was fired from "intermediate range," but the hoodie showed a "contact" shot, indicating the muzzle of Zimmerman’s gun was touching or extremely close to the fabric when the shot was fired.
Knox explained that the loose fitting sweatshirt was farther away from the body because of gravity, which pulled it down as Martin was situated above Zimmerman.
That is consistent with Zimmerman’s claim that he was on his back struggling with Martin when he reached for the gun, pointed it upward and fired, Knox said.
"We look at the physical evidence and then we say, ‘What does it tell us?’" said Knox, who before his 2010 retirement testified often for the same state attorney’s office that was specially appointed by the governor to prosecute Zimmerman.
Knox also says that Zimmermann could have gotten back to his car before the struggle, and Trayvon Martin could have easily gotten home. Of course, neither of the two would be obliged to do so. And Zimmermann had more reasons to stand, linger, wait and look. Trayvon Martin would have more reason to walk a quarter of a mile to get home and out of the rain.
More than 2:30 passes between the time Zimmerman hung up with Sanford police (7:13:39) and when a neighbor who heard the commotion connected with a 911 operator (7:16:11). The struggles continues on that call for 45 seconds, until the fatal gunshot is heard at 7:16:56.
The evidence against George Zimmermann?
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “More proof of George Zimmermann’s self defense and innocence. A book review.” »
More proof of George Zimmermann’s self defense and innocence… » continues here »
DeAndre Felton was killed by a white man in clear self defense. No arrest was made. All people present, including DeAndre’s friends confirmed that he had attacked his killer with the intent to create trouble.
In spite of such clear evidence, we can see the typical black posturing about the "poor kid" that was killed, without mentioning the child’s criminal intent and attitude.
The evidence favoring George Zimmermann is not quite as strong, though his story proved consistent and non-contradictory.
Of course, we must not defend racial profiling nor mention a long list of black criminality which is a multiple of white violent criminality
Police Report: Witnesses gave consistent accounts as to what happened prior to. during, and after the
incident. They alleged that DeAndre Felton and the 13-year-old male had been with
them, as a group, at the Westfield Shopping Town Plaza (Meriden Square) on Lewis
Avenue prior to the incident. When the mall closed, the group gathered in the parking lot
of the mall, where DeAndre and the 13 year old, whom the witnesses claimed were both
"high," made statements to the effect that they wanted to "look for trouble" and "beat
According to the witnesses, the group walked across Lewis Avenue and entered the north
parking lot of Midstate Medical Center. As they began to exit through the pedestrian
access gate leading to Kensington Avenue, Felton and the 13 year old suddenly broke
away from the group and began running east along Kensington Avenue, where they
jumped a male from behind and began assaulting him. The witnesses disclaimed any
prior knowledge that this attack was going to take place. Moments later, Felton and the
13 year old ran back to the group, where they collapsed from stab wounds. The other
male involved in the incident ran away in the opposite direction.
"The plan was I was going to go to his house and get picked up there to meet his parents," she told Eyewitness News. Standish said her cousins were with Felton and Jones when they were stabbed.
"They said they (Felton and Jones) were looking for trouble," Standish said. 3
Striking similarities with George Zimmermann case
Sounds very much like George Zimmermann. The killer was very cooperative, says police. Police was convinced that it was self defense. Witnesses consistently testify the "youth" were looking for trouble and attacked.
And no, black activist don’t bemoan the criminal attitude of the black youth. Rather the usual blabbering that the poor little child is innocent, even though his own friends implicated him as a drugged violent aggressor.
Blacks are always victims. Even if everyone can testify that they were the attacker. No sense of justice. Fellow Blacks get defended unconditionally, no matter how heinously criminal they are. Very rare the attitude of reverend Manning, the rare Black who blames Blacks for their own misfortune they bring about themselves.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “George Zimmermann – Trayvon Martin re-visited: Black youth DeAndre Felton was killed in clear self defense” »
George Zimmermann – Trayvon Martin re-visited: Black youth D… » continues here »
George Zimmermann cooperated totally with police and clearly convinced them that he was attacked and injured by Trayvon Martin and had to kill him in self defense.. Due to black pressure, including US president Obama, who said, if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin, — who seems to have a long history of schools suspension for drug use, graffiti, and more. We wish Obama’s sons had better character, and the chief executive would not interfere in legal court cases..We also wish Barrack H. Obama were concerned with the violent New Black Panther Party and various black hate criminals that have severely beaten whites in revenge for Trayvon Martin.
Judges are not free to dismiss the case or to acquit, for fear of riots, losing re-election and for their own safety
Quote from the video:
"Because this case has created so much anger and tension and dissension in our country, I don’t think that this judge, at a hearing is going to dismiss the case. […] For a judge to throw the case out before it gets to a jury of his peers would just be the unthinkable, it would cause so much national anger"
Say it! Blacks would riot, loot, burn down large parts of the cities, ironically the parts where they live, like in the Rodney King case.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “George Zimmermann cannot have a fair trial, due to unchecked black intimidation, black violence, black racism, and biased press” »
George Zimmermann cannot have a fair trial, due to unchecked black… » continues here »
- murdered, with a gun shot, an
- who just bought ice tea and skittles.
- George Zimmermann should have stayed in his car,
- Had he minded his own business and not suspected an innocent child to be a criminal, just for being black
- Nothing would have happened.
- Had George Zimmermann not carried a gun, counter to neighborhood watch rules
- Trayvon Martin would still be alive.
- George Zimmermann was ordered
- by the 911 dispatcher
- to not follow Trayvon Martin. He disobeyed
- and hunted down Trayvon Martin
- and shot the innocent unarmed black child
- who was scared
- and just wanted to go home to watch a game and have his skittles and ice tea.
- George Zimmermann stalked Trayvon Martin. Stalking is illegal
- Trayvon Martin had the right to stand his ground and/or to attack George Zimmermann because
- Trayvon was a victim of illegal stalking
- Zimmermann followed Trayvon
- Zimmermann was in violation of the 911 dispatcher order
- Zimmermann engaged in racial profiling and suspected Trayvon, just for his race
- Zimmermann did not stay in his car. Had he stayed all could have been avoided
- Zimmerman’s actions were at least reckless, since he needlessly created the circumstances that led to Martin’s death, but it remains unclear whether they were criminal.f
- Zimmermann was carrying a gun. Had he no gun, all could have been avoided
- Stand your ground laws must be repealed, because they let guilty people like Zimmermann get away with murder.
- The new black panther party has put up a bounty for Zimmermann, dead or alive.
We do have a serious problem. While Zimmermann, together with the Sanford Police Department, is being judged and convicted by the press and the court of public opinion, that police department is not opening the files with all the reasoning why they did not arrest Zimmermann. This may be correct legal procedure, but it allows all rumors to be rampant and unchecked. All evidence should have been put out in the open, immediately.
If you know Human-Stupidity, you know that we will refute all the above arguments, so bear with us and read the rest of the story