Nelson Mandela is universally revered.
So much that joking about him leads to arrest in Britain.
South Africa has one of the highest violent crime rates in the world.
Dec 12, 2009 – Most South Africans, both black and white, believe the country was better run … of "apartheid nostalgia" as South Africa grapples with high crime rates, …. HRC statistics, 21,000 people died in political violence in South Africa …
Video A media blackout, world wide, hides black on white murder in South Africa. The same happens in the USA:
Mandela’s radicalism often ignored by Western admirers Aljazeera America December 6, 2013
"If you talk to many American liberals, they think Mandela was Martin Luther King," Ellis said. "If you say, ‘No, Mandela started a guerrilla army, he was a communist, he did this, he did that,’ they just don’t get it. They don’t know what you’re talking about."
Yet even later, as South African president from 1994 to 1999, Mandela would irk his friends in the West by expressing solidarity with leaders such as Cuba’s Castro and Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi, as well as finding common cause with the Palestinians in their struggle for statehood.
- Mandela A "Nasty Individual" Explicated
- Mandela And Gadhafi: "Brother Leaders"
- Radio Derb Is On The Air: Nelson Mandela, an African sensation, Etc..
- A Bastion Falls: DAILY TELEGRAPH Compares Mandela To Jesus Christ
- White South African Political Refugee J.M. Coetzee on Nelson Mandela
- The Mandela Monster: We Owe Apartheid South Africa
- A Mandela Mystery
- Stop the Boer Genocide | Facebook
Our falsified politically correct science and policy do not even help the disadvantaged. Blacks are in full control of Detroit, have the major, police chief. And Detroit is one of the most corrupt and inept cities in the USA.
- RIP Nelson Mandela—And The Dream Of A First-World South Africa
- Crime Expert: Stand-Your-Ground Laws Help Blacks, Women, Elderly
Crime and poverty in Africa on the rise
- How many blacks died under apartheid??? claims that under Apartheid South Africa was not on top of the world’s crime statistics as it is now.
(Reuters) – In a country cursed by one of the world’s highest murder rates, being a white farmer makes a violent death an even higher risk.
Whether attacks have been motivated by race or robbery, a rising death rate from rural homicides is drawing attention to the lack of change on South Africa’s farms nearly two decades after the end of apartheid – and to the tensions burgeoning over enduring racial inequality.
Some of South Africa’s predominantly white commercial farmers go as far as to brand the farm killings a genocide.
On the other side of the divide, populists are seizing on the discontent among the black majority to demand a forced redistribution of white-owned farms along the lines of neighbouring Zimbabwe. Reuters
Zimbabwe was a grain exporting bread basket before the land distribution to Blacks
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Nelson Mandela – worse than Apartheid?” »
Nelson Mandela – worse than Apartheid?
» continues here »