After showning examples on the unrelenting persecution for "child porn", let us compare child porn to crime videos.
.Depictions of violent child & adolescent beatings and killings are shown on prime time TV. Tasteful nude photos of adolescents are VERY illegal, a crime, a terrible felony.
Unconscious stupidity and taboos analyzed
Why different standards for clicking and linking to various illegal material
Would someone be sent to 5-45 years of jail for CLICKING drug or prostitution LINKS?
- click here for illegal prostitutes (over 18)
- click here to buy hemp seed legal in Holland
- click here to buy cocaine
- click here to get info where to buy cocaine & crack
But clicking on “Click here for illegal child sex” is a crime.
What problem is there in possession of pictures of lawful events, or linking to them
filming and photographing FACTS that happen anyway
- teenagers filming themselves naked
- teenagers filming themselves having the sex they have anyway and they can legally have because of similar age
- toddlers filmed naked by their parents
Nobody gets harmed, nothing illegal happens. Why are there enormous penalties for possessing depictions of legal non-violent events?
Posessing depictions of real sexual abuse like sex play with a toddler carries much worse then REAL physical abuse
Even possession of REAL child pornography of the worst kind, while in bad taste, does not warrant higher penalties then allowing REAL child torture. A mother got 6 months in jail for allowing and watching her boyfriend torture her 3 year old child regularly with burning, drowning, locking into the freezer …. The penalty for the real perpetrator and torturer (5-8 years?) is way less then the 20 years expected for possession of a DVD with 23 year old Little Lupe Porn
6-foot, 210-pound Piskorski spanked Noah with a belt, forcibly held the child under 130-degree water causing extensive second-degree burns and pressed the child’s hands against a wall heater until grill marks were burned into Noah’s skin http://dailyme.com/story/2010050800001108/oregon-city-man-convicted-scalding-beating.html#ixzz0nj4shULq
Normally the criminal gets punished, not the person having depictions of the crime.
Proof: see two videos and some pictures below, of maiming, lynching, mistreating real people. Nothing about the pictures is illegal, they were transmitted by prime time Television.
Why are depictions of sexual activities so much worse then depictions of killing children and violence against children?
(1) Whoever violates, or attempts or conspires to violate, paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of subsection (a) shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 5 years and not more than 20 years, but if such person has a prior conviction under this chapter, section 1591, chapter 71section 1591, chapter 71, chapter 109A, or chapter 117, or under section 920 of title 10 (article 120 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice), or under the laws of any State relating to aggravated sexual abuse, sexual abuse, or abusive sexual conduct involving a minor or ward, or the production, possession, receipt, mailing, sale, distribution, shipment, or transportation of child pornography, or sex trafficking of children, such person shall be fined under this title and imprisoned for not less than 15 years nor more than 40 years. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/2252.html
Would someone be sent 5 to 45 years in jail for for "production, possession, receipt, mailing, sale, distribution, shipment, or transportation of depictions of extreme violence and extreme physical abuse of a child"? NO! See examples below But there are jail terms for having 2 grainy low resolution photos of a nude teenager in a thumbnail database. That is a terrible crime.
Sorry for posting very tasteless violent pictures and movies, but I am trying to make a point. You may want to skip the movies
|This link is perfectly legal
I would be jailed, instantly, and anyone clicking on it would.
|very graphic, I suggest you do NOT watch. If customs catches you with the video, maybe you need to prove that the victim is over 18 years old?|
|Whipping of a minor by the Taliban. Do we need to prove she is over 18? Otherwise the entire might of interpol will hunt us down for having a copy in our computer’s cache or trash? No, if it is violence towards adolescents, it is ok. But nudity or sex, that is a heinous crime.|
- One can show, store, possess, distribute a video killing a child (16 year olds nowadays are called children).
- If he were naked, masturbating, or making love to his girl friend, then this would warrant 5-45 years of jail.
- but a movie of him clubbed to death, that is perfectly, see below
Atrocities towards minors can be shown legally (warning: graphic violence)
Verbal description of atrocities shown in pictures
|Beating Death Of Derrion Albert,16,Caught On Video||Cell phone footage showing a group of teens viciously kicking and striking a 16-year-old honors student with splintered railroad ties has ramped up pressure on Chicago officials to address chronic violence that has led to dozens of deaths of city teens each year. The graphic video of the afternoon melee emerged on local news stations over the weekend, showing the fatal beating of Derrion Albert, a sophomore honor roll student at Christian Fenger Academy High School. His death was the latest addition to a rising toll: More than 30 students were killed last school year, and the city could exceed that number this year.[…] Albert was knocked unconscious when Carson struck him in the head with a board and a second person punched him in the face. Albert regained consciousness and was trying to get up when he was attacked a second time by five people, struck in the head with a board by Riley and stomped in the head by Shannon, Simonton said.|