Saudi Arabia and the Arab League are ideal for resettlement of Arab and African refugees.
The EU aims to bring 20,000 refugees to Europe in the next two years, as part of the plan, at a cost of €50m (£36m. [Migrant crisis: EU refugee quota plan to take 20,000 refugees]
Relocate them to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates!
Refugee Quotas for Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates.
- Saudi Arabia is rich, can afford to share its wealth with the underprivileged.
- Yearly income Saudi Arabia US$ 52800, Bahrain US$ 51,400, Kuwait 71,000, Brunei US$ 77,700, United Arab Emirates US$ 65,000, Omar US$ 44,100 higher than in France(US$ 40,400) or Italy (US$ 34,500) [CIA World Fact Book: Per capita yearly income on purchasing power parity basis 2014]
- Saudi Arabia has one of the lowest population densities in the world, 15 persons per square kilometer .
- Refugees need no dangerous Mediterranean sea boat traversal. No traffickers needed.
- Saudi Arabia constantly needs foreign workers. Somalis could fill the need.
- Muslim refugees easily integrate into Muslim Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia needs diversity. Diversity is strength!
- Saudi Arabia needs more Shiite diversity. Their 15% Shiite population is repressed and underprivileged 6
- Saudi Arabia needs religious diversity.
- Christian refugees of Syria and Iraq could promote progress.”The public practice of any form of religion other than Islam is illegal“, and “Saudi Arabian policy of excluding non-Muslim from permanent residence in the Arabian peninsula is a continuation of an old and widely accepted Muslim policy” 7.
- Christian church bells, Christian public prayer processions belong to Saudi Arabia as Islam’s Minarets and public prayers belong to Europe [14 16] and the USA . Immigrants on Saudi government welfare will demonstrate, riot and hunger strike 10 for their rights 9. Freedom of religion, pork, wine, beer, and sex shops belong to Saudi Arabia as Halal meat  and male and female genital mutilation (circumcision) belong to Europe.
- Diversity is unstoppable. Saudi Arabia must get used to it. Saudi privilege must end. It does not matter if the Saudi population is against refugees. 12
- No one is illegal according to the No border network
Refugee Quotas for Japan, Korea, Taiwan. And Republic of China, Russia!
Japan, Korea, Taiwan similarly are very rich countries that can afford to accept their part of the world’s refugee quotas.
The world must take their fair share, a few hundred Million per country, of Africa’s population growth from 230 Million in 1950 to 1200 million today and 2400 Million by year 2050.
Refugee Quotas for Arab League
Refugee Quotas for Africa
Africa itself can distribute a few million Syrian refugees, if it can afford a “planned” 1 Billion population growth by 2050.