Target customers, kindergarteners, high school students all have the right to use the bath room of the sexual identity of their choice. This choice can be trans-gender, or ever changing gender-fluid. These trans-gender civil rights are being enforced by the Obama government. It is only just to concede the same rights to prisoners.
Biological males who identify as females can
- shower with women in homeless shelters:“One of the guests at a rescue mission overheard someone on the street saying, ‘Dude, if you go down to the rescue mission and tell them you’re transgender, you can sleep in the women’s dorm and even shower with them,’” Ashmen told the paper. “So that idea is out there, but I don’t know of any missions that have called the police because of it.
- bunk with high school coeds on school outings (proofs and links follow below)
- use women’s bath rooms in schools and businesses.
- use women’s dorms in colleges
So biological males have the right to use women’s bath rooms, showers, toilets and dorms, if they decide to identify as women.
The perceived or true safety of cis-gender (normal) women in these dorms, showers, toilets is of no concern to the promoters of transsexual human rights like Obama.
What is allowed in colleges must be allowed in prisons.
Human-Stupidity demands human rights for prisoners to choose the prison of their gender identity. Biological males that declare they identify as female must be allowed to use women’s prisons.
It must not be an obstacle that heterosexual men might want to identify as transsexual Lesbians (biological men that are sexually attracted to women). A few very feminine transgender will escape rape in men’s prisons.
It is of no concern that other biological males will continue to be raped in men’s prisons, nor that more females will be raped in women’s prisons.
We would not expect pregnancies to occur between cisgender biological females and transsexual females (biological males). Gender is a social construct. Certainly the transsexual’s sperms will correctly self-identify as eggs.
Transsexual females in a male body must be allowed go to female prisons
It is only fair that a convicted rapist can renounce his violent male identity and identify as a female. Of course, he must be accepted by a women’s prison. Prisons cannot remain as bastions of trans-phobia.
As beneficial side effects this would
BBC) — A Belgian man serving a life sentence for rape and murder will be allowed to have doctors end his life, after a landmark ruling.
Unable to control his violent sexual urges, Frank Van Den Bleeken, who is 50, argued he would never be freed.
The decision follows a three-year legal battle by the prisoner, who was convicted in the 1980s.
The ruling is the first involving a prisoner since the assisted dying law was introduced in Belgium 12 years ago.
Van Den Bleeken will soon be transferred to a hospital where the medical procedure will take place, his lawyers told reporters.
"But I cannot say when or where that will happen," Jos Vander Velpen added. [read more at BBC News, Reddit comments]
Compare [Newsweek] [Sydney Herald] [Daily Mail] [BBC News]
Thinking of victims‘ human rights, of protection of future victims of sex offenses and rape, assisted suicide looks like a good option. Sort of like a voluntary death penalty.
Of course, there are issues of victimless crime, *consensual *rape, people left to die in prison for groping adolescents in the 1970ies, or life in prison for possession of photos. Should these be allowed to die?
Jiu Jitsu Professor Daryell Dickson Menezes Xavier beat up and raped his 1 year 8 months old step son in Taguatinga, suburb of Brasilia. He turned himself in, with his lawyer, and was held for a 30 day
Daryell was raped by about 20 prisoners. He had injuries all over the body, the most serious ones in the anal region. Insatisfied, and still furious about the crime committed by the professor, the prisoners tore apart the stitches that he received and raped him again. The blood stains on the rear of the short of the young man are proof of how much he suffered.
Source: Rapist of one year old boy gets paid back double dose [3‘]   
HM Inspectorate of Prisons found evidence of bullying at HMP Moorland, and “limited provision for the third of prisoners who were sex offenders” antifeminist citing BBC
Too many "sex offenders" in prison
33%, approximately, of prison inmates in a British prison are sex offenders!!!? I do hope this is an atypical prison and sex offenders do not yet constitute a third of all British prisoners.
The THIRD of prisoners who were sex offenders are likely to disproportionally suffer from bullying. In Brazil it is a known fact that true gangsters hate rapists and make them into their "women", give them a taste of their own medicine.
Too much inhumane prison bullying towards sex offenders.
Be they true forcible sex offenders or consensual offenders with no real victims, sex offenders tend to be singled out.
"Bullying" by groups of hard core prison gangs is unlike your high school bullying experience, or unlike sexual harassment or date rape.
And possibly, the bullies are of the majority prison race that hates you for your race too.
What percentage of imprisoned sex offenders are REAL FORCIBLE non-consensual sex offenders in the classic sense?
Who were proven, beyond reasonable doubt, with due process, to have raped a resisting woman?
A prisoner is under the control and mercy of gangs of violent felons, all day long, unable to escape. Under the guardianship and responsibility of government. Feminist anti-rape activists are not concerned about the grave injustice of prison rape, which is on-going long term year-long power, humiliation, and sexual violence. Prison rape accusations get ignored. Even "voluntary" sex in prison is often rape, due to power differential and serious consequences of saying "no". Why this deafening silence of the feminists regarding prison rape? Only Human-Stupidity points out that prison rape epidemic is only the tip of the iceberg: has a hidden prison-rape-by-intimidation part larger then the know forcible rape cases.
compare: Stop Prison Rape! Legalize Corporal Punishment (Whipping)
The following article shows a light at the end of the tunnel. US authorities are starting to take the prison rape epidemic more seriously.
This is a lengthy 8 page report. Read it all, don’t get stuck on the first page only
I served time in the Colorado Department of Corrections, and it was there that I was repeatedly raped, assaulted and extorted by members of a large, notorious gang." […]
"I spent well over a year trying to get protection by writing to officials," he said. "My efforts to report were mostly fruitless — and often put me at greater risk. Because I am openly gay, officials blamed me for the attacks. They said as a homosexual I should expect to be targeted by one gang or another."
Howard didn’t tell the whole squalid story. He didn’t mention the evidence of staff involvement with the gang that made his efforts to seek protection even dicier. He didn’t go into how, once he finally started "naming names," as prison investigators demanded, they accused him of crying rape to cover up his own criminal activities. He barely referred to his last day as a Colorado prisoner, when, he says, he was put in a cell with one of the gang leaders and sexually assaulted again. Despite being a bare summary, the statement was still graphic — and powerful. At times his voice choked up, but Howard kept reading.
Prison rape is comparable to being locked for years in Mr. Fritzl’s rape dungeon. Years under the power of rapists with nowhere to escape. Prison rape is aggravated because
- the victim is under the threat of violence and repeated rape for hours, days, weeks, months, and years. No escape possible
- At all times, while sleeping, while in the shower. The threat is always there
- gangs gang up on him. No chance to resist.
- The perpetrators continuously have power over the victim. It is not a "one shot crime". It is constant and repeated.
- Many many prison rape victims are never seen as rape victims. They probably don’t even see themselves as rape victims. Many just give in and become long term sex slaves in order to avoid gang rapes and gang beatings.
- females that suffer the slightest, barely noticeable, coercion, are rape victims
- I have never heard of "voluntary" sex slaves in prison being called "rape victims". By feminist rape standards, a prisoner is unable to consent to sex, because he has no safe option to say "no". Unless he is willing to fight to death, is a member of a gang, etc, his "no" just puts him into more danger
- the victim is under the power and protection of the state. The government is locking him together with felons, the government is responsible for his safety
- There is a popular misconception: "he is a criminal, he deserves to get ass-raped". Problems
- this is cruel and unusual punishment through the back door.
- If you think people deserve corporal punishment, be honest and adopt the Sharia or something similar.Stop Prison Rape! Legalize Corporal Punishment (Whipping)
- In the case of legalized flogging, the corporal punishment follows due process and does not transmit Aids.
- Usually the serious criminal gangs prey upon the first time light criminal (drug users, people who did not pay their parking tickets). So the wrong ones get punished
Clearly double standards for female and male rape victims