- Assisted Suicide & Right to die
- Child Porn Witch Hunt
- Faulty Science
- Human Rights
- Inspiring Intelligent Solutions
- Intelligent Design (Creationism)
- Irrational Drug Policy
- Men's Rights & Feminism
- Political correctness
- Race & Intelligence
- Religion & Atheism
- Social Rules & Habits
- Teenage Sexuality
- Unhealty Lifestyle
- Victimless Crime
Posts Tagged rape
The following post is about the internal rift between the father’s rights main wing of MRA, and the few true men’s rights activists that want to free men from persecution for normal male sexuality.
Google "Paul Elam jury nullification" 1 2.3 4 6 7 You find Paul Elam at avoiceformen would want all of these forcible rapists set free, because in today’s climate they can get no due process. I thought he was pretty courageous to suggest jury nullification, because really, men can not get due process when accused of rape. Most likely Paul wants to make a provocative statement, to cast light on unjust *rape laws.
But I wonder:
Does Paul Elam’s Jury Nullification apply only to violent sex offenders?
The rest of the sex offenders also suffer from lack of due process . Rarely their "crimes" are proven beyond reasonable doubt. Non-forcible *rape, or child abuse, reported long after the fact are hard to prove with good corroborating evidence.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Read the rest of this entry » »
Paul Elam’s Jury Nullification applies only to VIOLENT sex o… » continues here »
Women can prevent rape. Don’t drink, don’t dress provocatively, don’t be promiscuous: don’t get raped.
Misguided feminist ideology causes rape and suffering, "Men can stop rape" they teach. As if the average well behaved middle class chump had the power to prevent predatory rapists from attacking women.
Peer reviewed academic research has proven that common sense advice is correct.
Common sense advice (don’t drink, don’t behave slutty,dress modestly, be careful of your surroundings) have been discredited as "blaming the victim" and opposed in slut walks.
Feminist ideology causes rape and child abuse
Antecedents of sexual victimization: factors discriminating victims from nonvictims. J Am Coll Health. 1998 Jan;46(4):151-8.
A sexual victimization survey was used to assess the factors that would discriminate between victims and nonvictims of sexual assault. The sample consisted of 241 female college students at a large Midwestern university. [,,,] Discriminant function analysis was used to develop a set of variables that significantly identified victimization status. The variables found to be related to women’s being sexually victimized were (a) number of different lifetime sexual partners, (b) provocative dress, and (c) alcohol use.
I am amazed, that in spite of feminist control of our Universities, the above study and the more recent survey below swere allowed. Feminism curtails free academic research in order to foster its false ideology. Feminism is about ideology, about demonizing men, not about protecting women from rape.
Feminism actively encourages slut walks and encourages women to behave in ways that victimizes them. Professor Milton Diamond has shown that free access to child porn reduces child sexual abuse, and free access to porn reduces sex crimes.
A review of the literature on women’s substance use and sexual victimization points to women’s heavy episodic drinking as a proximal risk factor, particularly among college samples. At least half of sexual victimization incidents involve alcohol use and the majority of rapes of college women occur when the victim is too intoxicated to resist (“incapacitated rape”). Despite the importance of women’s heavy episodic drinking as being a risk factor, existing rape prevention programs have rarely addressed women’s alcohol use and have shown little success in reducing rates of sexual victimization.
Alcohol consumption and women’s vulnerability to sexual victimization: can reducing women’s drinking prevent rape? Subst Use Misuse. 2009;44(9-10):1349-76. Full text of peer reviewed research paper
Illegally drinking underage females, who drink themselves into stupor and unconsciousness are never held liable for their poor life choices. Men are always responsible, no matter if they are drunk or sober. MRA (men’s rights activists) call this the "pussy pass".
Ideology prevents school, parents, and police from education young women to take precautions. Women are not told which behavior helps them to safely navigate the world with greatly reduced risk of being raped.
Men and society at large pay the price for expensive court cases and prison.
1) Consensual date rape is preventable and can be totally avoided.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Read the rest of this entry » »
Women can prevent rape. Don’t drink, don’t dress provo… » continues here »
A woman drinks alcohol at a party. She has sex with a man. The next day she wakes up and feels raped. Modern *rape laws agree that she was raped. She can get the man convicted for consented-to-sex-but-consent-was-invalid-due-to-alcohol rape. 1 2 3
Consensual date rape can is preventable and can be totally avoided.
This rape could have been avoided with 100% certainty. Had she not consented, she would not have been raped. Had the woman not drunk, she would not have been raped.
- Either she might have consented, when sober, just as she consented when drunk. Sober consent would be valid (because she was totally sober). No-one else to blame but herself for having consented to the sex act. No rape would have happened.
- Or she would not have consented to sex, when sober, and the sex would not have happened. Thus no rape would have happened.
- If she insists on drinking, she could have an analogy to the "designated driver", a sober friend that has the instructions not to let her go home with anyone, rather to deliver her home safely. This can be easily enforced, the sober friend just can drop the message, to potential suitors, that she is unable to consent and any sexual act will be prosecuted as rape, to the fullest extent of the law.
- Does this sound confusing? Well, modern rape does not require the women to resist. It does not even require the woman to say "no". A woman that enthusiastically consents to sex, even a woman that takes initiative to have sex against a man’s wish, can be a rape victim if she was drunk (out of her own volition to drink) or if she is under the age of consent.
"Rape" was clearly defined for 2000 years, until re-definition 50 years ago
Some of the 20 types of *rape are more difficult or impossible to eradicate. Forcible rape, which involves threat of true violence. Clear, explicit, true non-*consensual rape is harder to avoid. This confounding of forcible rape with other consensual forms of rape is an offense to victims of true forcible rape
We should scrap the patronizing laws that consider women un-empowered, not responsible for their own actions. So if a woman drinks, she still would be responsible for her actions. Unless if she could prove she was in a total stupor (which still is the consequence of very irresponsible behavior).
Raped men are responsible for child support
Men, even when passed out drunk and raped by a women, still have to pay child support for decades.Similarly, immature boys that are statutorily raped have to pay child support. Or men whose sperm was stolen from a condom or from a sperm bank. Or when the woman "forgot" the pill on purpose or got impregnated by someone else. The man always pays child support.
Women are not responsible for actions under their control (drinking, consenting when drunk). Men, on the other hand, are financially liable for pregnancies that arise out of none of their own fault but out of the pure fault of the woman.
Of course, in the above analysis, we resorted to logic, which is a patriarchic tool of female oppression by men.
Re-definition of the word "rape"
Discussions about rape have been obfuscated by feminist re-definition of the word "rape". "Rape" is not what it used to be. So in discussion about rape, people usually think of real forcible rape-rape in the old sense of the word "rape". But force, or active clear non-consent have long ceased to be requirements to prove re-defined "rape".
- "Rape is rape is rape" is a lie, Joe Biden! 20 different types of rape!
- What’s so terrible about rape? Rape is not as bad as it used to be!
- "Reclaim the night" money-slut walk in gang area @2am. We don’t deserve to be told to leave our cash and Rolex at home to avoid being victimized
- Get a lawyer before courting: 34 precautions before risking sex with a woman
- Suggesting women drink responsibly causes outrage from feminist groups. – 222 comments in reddit.com
- Women Can Stop Rape
- Time to blame the victims: only women can stop rape
Non-consensual date rape. Non-consensual forcible rape.
Not all types of *rape are totally preventable. We will write about non-consensual rape or non-consensual date rape in another post.
The press decries systematic rape of women in African war zones while keeping quiet about the killing of even more men.
When the men go out, they’re killed. The women are only raped.’”
Women’s suffering emphasized, men’s suffering ignored. An evolutionary mechanism?
Women have a special talent to paint themselves as victims and engage men as "white knights" to help them in that endeavor. The even higher level suffering and plight of men is just getting ignored. Human-Stupidity suspects that this manipulation skill is due to evolutionary built in mechanisms that women learned in the gender war, to counter men’s superior strength. It is to be noted that the limiting factor for child production (and thus inclusive fitness) is the number of women’s wombs, not the number of men. As Angry Harry puts it: men are dispensable.
Women are always the victims. In rallies, women "take back the knight" at safe campuses, requesting safety for women no matter how drunk. Nobody mentions that statistically men are more frequently victims of violence and homicide. Women stress rape culture, re-defining rape to include ever more minute transgressions like 5 second rape (failure to instantly stop consensual sex).
Women, engaging the help of men, manage to raise public awareness about rape while ignoring prison rape. Prison rape is extremely violent, and often entails years of sexual slavery and repeated rape. Prisoners who "consent" to years of sex to avoid violence don’t even count as rape victims.
Media focus on rapes and other female miseries while ignoring male executions, worked-to-death laborers, tortured prisoners, and nine-year-old boy soldiers trained to kill and be killed.
An excerpt from Tim’s new book Loving Men, Respecting Women: The Future of Gender Politics
‘When the men go out, they’re killed. The women are only raped.’”
A case in point is provided in an editorial by Nicholas D. Kristof, published June 5, 2005 in the New York Times under the heading, “A Policy of Rape.” Says Kristof, “More than two years after the genocide in Darfur began, the women of Kalma Camp—a teeming squatter’s camp of 110,000 people driven from their burned villages—still face the risk of gang rape every single day as they go out looking for firewood.” Now, of course, this is an abomination that demands attention. It is also an abomination that receives attention. My concern with this article comes from what’s missing—at least up until the very end. “I’m still chilled by the matter-of-fact explanation I received as to why it is women who collect firewood, even though they’re the ones who are raped,” says Kristof. “‘It’s simple,’ one woman here explained. ‘When the men go out, they’re killed. The women are only raped.’”
Inside Story – The silent victims of rape | Al Jazeera Video
The United Nations, even in security council resolutions, explicitly excludes men and boys when they talk about sexual violence against women and girls. The United Nations spokeswomen squirmed herself out of the topic, distracting but not recognizing the United Nation bias against male victims.
The above movie focuses on male rape. it still ignores other types of violence that is selectively anti-male. It mentions that 20% of male combatants got raped, vs. 30% of women. It does not mention how many men got killed, nor that there probably are not many female combatants.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Read the rest of this entry » »
Rape and murder of males deemed irrelevant » continues here »
Unproven, or even false accusations of a single woman can destroy the world’s most powerful men and change the course of world history. Feminism has given enormous power to any woman to derail the most powerful men in the world.
- Al Gore, Nobel prize winner (peace) and ex-Vice-President of the USA, falsely accused of rape
- Julian Assange, (of Wikileaks fame) accused by feminists of broken condom "rape". The entire might of the USA could not derail him, but 2 women could get him imprisoned.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn, IMF chief and French Presidential Candidate lost the leadership of the International Monetary Fund and likely the presidency of France. His arrest caused an instant decline of the Euro. Hedge funds could have made billions overnight. His successor at the IMF has a very different policy regarding the Euro bailout which potentially involves more then a Trillion (one million million) Euros. The future of the Euro, the currencies of entire nations probably were changed by the accusation of a habitual liar who already had lied about prior rapes
- Oscar Pistorius, paralympic world record holder in 100, 200 and 400-metre events: "South Africa’s legless Blade Runner has been charged with assault after a woman claimed he bruised her leg at a party. Double amputee Oscar Pistorius spent Saturday night in jail after being accused of assaulting the 19-year-old woman". The charges were soon dropped..
- Franco Porzio, Olympic champion in Water Polo, was accused by his second wife. His first wife came to his defense.
- Jörg Kachelmann, Germany’s prominent famous TV weatherman spent months in jail upon the mere unproven accusation of an ex-girlfriend. He remained in jail even after she had been caught with various lies.
- Theo Theophanous,an Australian Labor minister, lost his high government job, his reputation and much of his savings. His accuser had waited for 10 years and was shown to be notoriously unreliable. But the character assassination had already taken its toll.
- Moshe Katsav, ex president of Israel, got a 7 plus 2 year prison sentence, because "The judges said they found the rape victim’s testimony “completely credible” and Mr. Katsav’s “false.” [NYT] Time [H]. As usual, accusations were not leveled immediately after the alleged crime, when it was still possible to find proof.
- We can not affirm that Katzav is innocent. But like Strauss-Kahn, it looks that he is a powerful womanizer but not necessarily a rapist
- If he really forcibly raped the woman, he deserves the jail time. Even more so because then he was incredibly stupid.
- a) Rich powerful men have so many options to get sex with admirers (groupies) or affordable prostitutes.
- b) And if he was really guilty , why would he be so incredibly stupid to renege on a plea bargain that would have saved him prison time?
- Mel Gibson,Hollywood actor, accused by his girl friend and defended by his ex-wife
- Bill Clinton, US president. whose presidency was marred by the Paula Jones harassment accusations.
- So what if he really made some indecent proposal to Paula Jones? Weakness as a weapon: The Sexual Harassment Industry makes a point that maybe women should be empowered to withstand innuendo, cat calls, objectifying gaze.
- The Paula Jones case led to the inquiries into Clinton’s private sex live, which led to the Lewinsky scandal. It was unfortunate that he lied, but most men and women lie about love affairs, and it should not have been anyone’s business who he has sex (or blow jobs) with
- Monica Lewinsky rarely gets credited for having stood by her man and tried her best to protect Bill Clinton.
- Sexually more liberated Brazilians could not understand why Clinton suffered so much harassment.
- Brazilians also could not understand why the most powerful man on earth could not score a more attractive girl friend then Monica Lewinsky.
- Long gone were the times, where the most powerful man on earth (John F. Kennedy) could have a secret tryst with the most desired woman on earth (Marilyn Monroe) 1 2 3 ABC
- In Brazil there was a minor scandal when the country’s president was photographed with a carnival princess and Playboy Cover who had no panties on. "An adorable girl," the President dreamily mused to reporters a couple of days later. … Later "the Globo television network broadcast a recording of the President cooing, "I am in love with you," to Miss Ramos over the telephone"
- Christian von Boetticher, 40, designated leader of the conservative Christian Democratic Union in Schleswig-Holstein, who was set to lead Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party in its fight to retain power the north German state next May, has resigned after intense internal party pressure over his consensual and perfectly legal love affair with a 16-year-old girl. The girl did not even accuse him.
- The 20 Most Scandalous Sexual-Harassment Cases of All Time
Parts of this article were translated from the Italian I trofei di caccia del femminismo: le teste dei maschi infangati o distrutti da accuse di Donne.
One in two rape accusations are false! Strauss-Kahn, presumed guilty, jailed, slandered without due process, escaped. Others are not so lucky!
One in two rape accusations (over 50%) are false: Dominique Strauss-Kahn escaped the inquisition. Others are not so lucky. They get convicted, falsely. We wish we could say Dominique Strauss-Kahn escaped unscathed. But he suffered tremendously. He lost his job. Speculator could have made Billions, because the value of the Euro dropped due to his arrest, and other unexpected stock market irregularities occurred.
Have we handed lone rape accusers too much power to destroy the presumptively innocent? Power to change the course of world politics! The politics of the World Monetary Fund. French Presidential elections, the future or Europe and the Euro currency. All influenced by a lone woman’s accusations. For an initial arrest it does not matter how dishonest or mentally unstable the accuser (alleged victim) might be.
Let us remember the thousands of men that are less lucky then Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
For every Strauss-Kahn, there are dozens of men that don’t escape unjust persecution
One in two rape accusations are false. Like Strauss-Kahn, thousands of men are presumed guilty, jailed and smeared without due process. They can not afford to spend millions of dollars for bail, a dream team of lawyers, detectives, and their own guards for domestic prison as Dominique Strauss-Kahn did. We only hear of the few lucky ones that escape. The Jörg Kachelmann rape case in Germany similarly ruined a successful public man’s career, had a man spend months in jail, because of unproven uncorroborated accusations by a woman, who also was caught red-handed lying about important facts.
"Of course, if she is a liar, that still does not mean she was raped. " Yes, but in that case, she’d better bring a long a tape recording proving the act of rape against her clear resistance. In our legal system, where men accused of sexual offenses are presumed guilty until proven innocent, they have to provide proof of their innocence. In the famous Hofstra false rape case the male victims of false rape accusations were only freed after providing video recording that showed that the sex act was totally consensual and very different then described in the false accusations.
For every acquitted man, there are dozens of unjustly imprisoned victims of false rape accusations.
Now consider this, how many men take video recordings of their sex acts so that they can later prove the consensual nature of their sex acts? Can you imagine: for every man that can prove his innocence, how many men stay in jail and go to prison, upon unproven, wrong allegations of sexual misconduct? Remember: One in two rape accusations are false.
No wonder, that with such medieval legal practice