- As in hate speech laws1 *2, it is not allowed to say anything negative about a “protected group” aka “minority”3
- It is irrelevant if the disallowed “content” is factually true (#TrueSpeech).
- It is ok to encourage hate against an unprotected group4
“Encouraging hatred” is interpreted very widely. with typical PC dishonesty. Negative facts might encourage “hatred” against “protected groups” aka “minorities”. The #PCGagOrder is officially enforced by YouTube and FaceBook. Forbidden to say anything negative about minorities, to avoid stirring up prejudices. This #PCGagOrder is enforced by Hate speech laws, and social media.
“We also don’t allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people based on their membership in a protected group”
That interview was one of fourteen videos that YouTube banned from the E. Michael Jones channel on YouTube in June. As with other thirteen, the only explanation YouTube gave was that the video violated its rules concerning hate speech, I.e., “We also don’t allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people based on their membership in a protected group.” YouTube’s notice did not identify the offending hate speech or the “protected group.” Source
See our comments
- Forbidden to say negative facts about minorities, to avoid stirring up prejudices
- Age of Enlightenment for Social Sciences Requires Scientific Honesty
- #TrueSpeech is Forbidden, True Facts are Taboo. DeCriminalize #TrueSpeech
- Racism taboo ⇔ PC gag order [⇔ PresseKodex12.1 ⇔ Stylebook ethics] (are all equivalent) 7
We do not allow hate speech on Facebook because it creates an environment of intimidation and exclusion and in some cases may promote real-world violence.
We define hate speech as a direct attack on people based on what we call protected characteristics — race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, and serious disease or disability.
White, heterosexual, male, able bodied, legal are not protected characteristics. One may, this, call these people deplorables, call for “Kill Whitey night”, “kill all white men”, “all men are rapists” all is not hate speech. “Kill all infidels”, no problem. Muslims calling for violence against gays, that is a problem of victim status ranking
- Unequal Rights #3, Black and Leftist Privilege:
- Victim classes rank ordered: Muslims and Blacks trump Women and Gays
We also provide some protections for immigration status.
Legal residency is not a protected status. Thus it is ok to say Eastern Germany is too white, or call the indigenous citizens “racists”, “bigots”,
We define attack as violent or dehumanizing speech, statements of inferiority, or calls for exclusion or segregation. We separate attacks into three tiers of severity, as described below.
So it is not possible to suggest to repatriate illegal immigrants, or return legal immigrants at the end of their legal stay. Speaking about black or Muslim crime, be it single cases of crime or aggregate statistics that show high crime rate, or low work ethics is “dehumanizing speech, statements of inferiority”.9
14. Violence and Graphic Content|FaceBook
Do not post:
Videos of dying, wounded, or dead people if they contain
Dismemberment unless in a medical setting
Visible internal organs; partially decomposed bodies
Charred or burning people unless in the context of cremation or self-immolation when that action is a form of political speech or newsworthy
Victims of cannibalism
This is YouTube’s and Facebook’s additional Gag order. Make sure people don’t get a visceral feeling for the cruelty of minority crime and mayhem. It must be hidden from adults that explicitly wish such information. The “throat slitting” taboo is probably to combat Islamophobia. We write about this here>>
- Sensational Violence, Human Dignity, Young Persons: True Speech Not Permissible Restriction of TRUE SPEECH. “The Press will refrain from inappropriately sensational portrayal of violence, brutality and suffering” [German PresseKodex #11]; “preservation of human dignity” [German …Read More »
YouTube follows Amazon, blacklists ‘Killing Europe’ Islam documentary
“YouTube Follows Amazon, Censors ‘Killing Europe’ Islam Documentary,” by Allum Bokhari, Breitbart, August 6, 2019:
YouTube blacklisted Killing Europe, a documentary about Islam and mass immigration in Europe that had previously been hosted on the platform for over a year, just days after Amazon Prime made the same decision.
Unlike Amazon, which said it censored the documentary due to “quality” concerns, YouTube accused the documentary — a critical examination of immigration in Europe — of violating its “hate speech” policy.
The documentary is a mix of on-the-ground footage and interviews, including interviews with ex-Muslims, British politicians, and victims of the notorious Rotherham rape epidemic.
“This is America, not Canada and not Europe — we’re supposed to have free speech,” said director Michael Hansen in a video message to his subscribers. “So why is it that they’re working so hard to [pull] my movies down?”
Supporters of the documentary have since uploaded it to BitChute, a decentralized free-speech oriented YouTube competitor.
YouTube’s takedown message to Hansen is as follows:
Hi WeAre138 Productions,
Our team has reviewed your content, and, unfortunately, we think it violates our hate speech policy. We’ve removed the following content from YouTube:
Killing Europe (short version)
We know that this might be disappointing, but it’s important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. IF content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we’ve made a mistake, you can appeal and we’ll take another look. Keep reading for more details.
How your content violated the policy
Content glorifying or inciting violence against another person or group of people is not allowed on YouTube. We also don’t allow any content that encourages hatred of another person or group of people based on their membership in a protected group….
- Hate speech is speech that violates PesseKodex12.1’s restrictions. Hate speech laws enforce #TrueSpeech restrictions upon everyone, under penalty of the law.
- This is why “Kill the [South African White] Boer” or “kill all white men”[22,23,24,25] is not hate speech, while “My daughter was raped by a Pakistani Muslim” is hate speech. In dishonest PC fashion, “Hate Speech” has nothing to do with what the normal person understands as hate.
- some of the confusion about “majority minority”, about minorities that are in numerical majority, can be avoided by this term “protected group”.
- “White Kills Black” is Fit to Print.
- It would be interesting to compare community standards, and their interpretations, from 8 years ago, when social networks still subscribed to free speech and #TrueSpeech
- Racism taboo ⇔ PC gag order [⇔ PresseKodex12.1 ⇔ Stylebook ethics] (are all equivalent) The root cause of our societal lies, dishonesties, subsequent misunderstandings, and deadly policy mistakes * *, is any one of these: the racism taboo or …
- The root cause of our societal lies, dishonesties, subsequent misunderstandings, and deadly policy mistakes * *, is any one of these: the racism taboo or
- Other title attempts
- “Protected groups” shielded from “hate speech” and #TrueSpeech by social media community standards
- Social media community standards shield protected groups from “hate speech” and #TrueSpeech
- No “hate speech” against “protected groups”. YouTube community standards repress #TrueSpeech
- No “hate speech” against “protected groups”. #TrueSpeech violates social media “community standards”
- Protected groups shielded from “hate speech” and #TrueSpeech by social media community standards
- No “hate speech” against “protected groups”. Social media “community standards” prevent #TrueSpeech
- Social media “community standards” don’t allow “hate speech” against protected groups.
- Social media “community standards” don’t allow “content” that encourages hatred against protected groups.
- James Watson’s Inquisition #2:
James D. Watson, perhaps the most distinguished living American scientist, has now been kicked to the curb by the Cold Spring Harbor genetics laboratory he rescued and rebuilt over the last 40 years for making politically (but not scientifically) incorrect statements about African IQs.
- James Watson Racist:
Nobel James Watson Top 20 most influential Americans of all times, top 100 Person of all times, was socially and scientifically destroyed for a well meaning comment about race differences
- William Shockley, inventor of transistor, was racist:
Physics Nobel laureate William Shockley, inventor of the transistor and (probably) the founder of Silicon Valley  pointed “out that to blame all the failures of black people on racism was a misdiagnosis of the problem” . Shockley was reviled for suggesting various well meant “racist” research projects to the National Academy of Science .
- James Watson’s Inquisition #2: