you have been lied to, misled, deceived. Above all, judge and lawyers withheld relevant information from you.
Nevertheless, the George Zimmerman case was so clear cut, that you, the Jury, still arrived at the right verdict. In spite of relentless attempts to mislead you, and in spite of relevant facts having been hidden from you.
But, sadly, you had and still have doubts as to Zimmerman’s innocence. You were far from totally convinced of George Zimmerman‘s innocence, beyond reasonable doubt.
- If it were not for criminal lies and withholding of evidence by prosecutor Angela Corey this trial would not exist
Trayvon returned and walked in circles. He was shot at a place where he had been 4 minutes earlier.
The media and the prosecution never came up with a coherent story of what they think has happened.
Trayvon Martin, on suspension for drugs, for punching bus driver. A violent burglar upset about being followed? Texts show Trayvon Martin ‘hostile’ day of shooting
The prosecution’s main witnesses are Martin’s intimate friends and family that have been carefully prepared by "civil rights activists" and lawyers as to what to say (or lie).
(6) Trayvon Martin’s shady thuggish character, Black crime and ghetto rap culture
(1) The trial could only start due to criminal lies and withholding of evidence by prosecutor Angela Corey
.There never was a case that an honest prosecutor could have brought to court, and that an unbiased judge would have allowed to proceed.
- Alan Dershowitz vs. Angela Corey over misleading Affidavit of Probable Cause
- If Angela Corey threatened suit against Dershowitz and Harvard, she needs to step down from Zimmerman case
In reference to the George Zimmerman trial’s whistleblower who lost his job at the State Attorney’s Office, Dershowitz says Angela Corey should face “disciplinary action” for “deliberately withholding and suppressing” evidence submitted to George Zimmerman’s defense and the judge. He claims Corey “withheld other evidence in the course of the pretrial and trial proceedings.” 7
You would arrive at the conclusion that Zimmermann is innocent beyond reasonable doubt, and that Trayvon Martin is a murderous aggressor, beyond reasonable doubt.
(2) Trayvon returned and walked in circles. He was shot at the place where he had been 240 seconds earlier.
Path and time line
The final fight and the killing happened about 60 yards from Zimmerman’s car and 60 yards from Trayvon Martin’s destination. Trayvon Martin, without any doubt, returned to where he was a few minutes before. This is inevitable logic, because the fight happened where Zimmermann was originally.
If the prosecution and the press were right, out of shape Zimmermann chased after football athlete Trayvon.
Trayvon could have simply entered his house, but chose not to do so. Trayvon could have simply outrun Zimmerman but chose not to do so.