George Zimmerman, a good law-abiding Hispanic man, was viciously attacked by a strong young football-playing black man, Trayvon Martin, who used concrete floor as his weapon,
George got injured, was on the verge of getting killed. Luckily he managed to pull his gun before the assailant got to it and saved himself with a clean shot.
This is the clear and obvious truth with 99.9% certainty. Common sense indicates that a sober neighborhood watch activist would not first alert police before before hunting down and killing an innocent victim. Witnesses and forensic evidence clearly supported George Zimmerman‘s version. Thankfully, he was cleared by unanimous vote of the jury.
The jury of six women took more than 16 hours and 20 minutes over two days to reach a verdict, in which time they unanimously decided the neighborhood watch volunteer justifiably killed the teenager because he believed his life was in imminent danger. […]
As the verdict drew near, police and city leaders in the Orlando suburb of Sanford and other parts of Florida said they were taking precautions against the possibility of mass protests or unrest.
George Zimmerman, dead man walking
George’s plight is far from over. He is likely to be injured or killed by a vigilante. He will have to live in hiding. Zimmerman, the victim of a vicious attack, already was unjustly fired from college.
Twitter users calls neighborhood watch volunteer ‘dead man walking’ […]
Remember the New Black Panthers? The populace has been systematically misinformed and deceived, thus they honestly believe Zimmermann is obviously guilty
- Revealed: The REAL reason George Zimmerman didn’t stop that night and how a ‘kind, calm’ man became a killer with a gun in his hand with Trayvon Martin in his sights
- Hundreds speak out against ‘Not Guilty’ verdict in George Zimmerman trial
- Zimmerman’s Brother To Piers Morgan: George Will Be ‘Looking Around His Shoulder For The Rest Of His Life
Jurors hopefully are safe.
Jurors were being sequestered, and their identities are kept anonymous _ they are identified only by number. 3
- George Zimmerman verdict: Former neighborhood watch leader not guilty in death of Fla. teen Trayvon Martin
- George Zimmerman cleared of all charges in Trayvon Martin shooting
- George Zimmerman trial: Outside courthouse, chants of ‘No justice, no peace’
Government and Press lied systematically, willfully spreading misinformation
Government, the press invented elaborate highly unlikely conspiracy theories that just don’t make sense. The press consistently showed photos of a 12 year old child instead of recent photos of a tall, dope using young man with serious school discipline problems, who shows off gang signs and gold front teeth.
As a good man he is, George Zimmerman collaborated with police, right after the self defense killing. He waived all rights to remain silent, or to get a lawyer. He responded everything, explained all that happened. Experienced police detectives know how to catch a lying criminal, but Zimmerman never contradicted himself. His injuries, his wet grassy back, all evidence supported what he said. He was in police custody and was thoroughly investigated and found not guilty.
Then the s.o called civil rights movement started to pursue the case. Invented lies and stories about black victimization. Zimmerman had to go into hiding, due to death threats and a racist illegal criminal bounty by the New Black Panthers. Whites were beaten into coma by Blacks telling them "This is revenge for Trayvon Martin."
Even president Obama interfered. The police chief had to be fired, because he also was a good man, refused to yield to Washington politician’s pressure. He refused to to illegally arrest an innocent Zimmerman, without probably cause. A man he had thoroughly investigated
Zimmermann was the victim of a vicious attack, suffered the stress of having to kill a man to save his live. He got arrested due to mob pressure and politically correct government. Financially ruined, his life derailed, forever in danger of being accosted by black vigilantes like the New Black Panthers.
Did Trayvon Martin stay in wait, or run in circles?
Had out of shape Zimmermann been the aggressive hunter, chased down athletic football player Trayvon Martin, why did the altercation happen near Zimmerman’s car, at a place they would have passed over 100 seconds earlier?
Did they run in circles? Why did Trayvon carefully avoid his nearby destination, the father’s girlfriend’s home, and instead showed up where Zimmerman had been long ago? Even the court proceedings did not clear this up.
It does not make any sense.
Mr O’Mara also challenged the jury to think about what Martin was doing for four minutes – after a friend on the phone told him to start running, but before he came face to face with Mr Zimmerman.
The defence lawyer fell silent for four minutes, and said the teenager had spent that amount of time planning his attack instead of returning home.
Mr O’Mara said the aggressor was Martin, "the guy who decided not to go home when he had a chance to". George Zimmerman defence makes closing argument
Prosecution, and the entire press, spew unlikely or impossible facts, and the defense was, well, too defensive.
- It is a constitutional right to leave one’s car and follow someone at a respectful distance
- 911 dispatchers don’t have the right to ORDER someone not to follow
- everything indicates that Zimmerman obeyed and stopped following when told to do so
- if George had followed Martin, it is a logical necessity that they ran in circles and Martin carefully avoided going home
Was Trayvon Martin a thug?
Martin was killed during one of his many 10 day school suspension. A young man who has been found with burglary tools and (likely) stolen jewelry. Elaborate unlikely stories had to be woven to try to explain away the obvious.
- Police are under orders not to file criminal charges against Black students
- Obama asks public schools to ignore bad behavior by black students
George Zimmerman ought to be acquitted for proven innocence. This is not going to happen, because the trial focused on testimony of biased people’s opinions, not on facts, time lines, expert witnesses. This is because all the facts clearly support George Zimmerman’s version of the events.
Links and literature
Former Sanford, Fla., police chief Bill Lee on CNN Wednesday claimed he was fired last year because he refused to arrest George Zimmerman just to appease an outraged public. Hey says there wasn’t enough evidence to warrant an arrest in the killing of Trayvon Martin, a fact that didn’t matter to some city officials.
Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial, told CNN’s George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.
"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn’t care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don’t do that."
When Sanford police arrived on the scene on February 26, 2012, after Zimmerman fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they conducted a "sound" investigation, and the evidence provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene, he said.
It had nothing to do with Florida’s controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, he said; from an investigative standpoint, it was purely a matter of self-defense.
See my more recent posts on George Zimmermann. (click on link or the following articles)
- Why George Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin (NOT)
- More proof of George Zimmermann’s self defense and innocence. A book review.
- George Zimmermann cannot have a fair trial, due to unchecked black intimidation, black violence, black racism, and biased press
- Jose Baez: Evidence ‘so weak’ in George Zimmerman case
- FBI refuses to release the details of their investigation (probably because these details favor George)
“This trial, I don’t even think should be taking place,” Limbaugh said. “I don’t even think there’s a case here.”
Limbaugh is not the only person to think that.
I’ve researched this case forward and backward. I’ve been to about every comment forum on the net. I can tell you that the comments are saying this case should never have been brought to trial. It seems that the average person is more savvy about what is really going on than the talking heads on T.V.
Famous law professor Dershowitz had written that the trial was based on prosecution hiding and distorting facts and should never have started. Now says Dershowitz: Find Zimmerman ‘Not Guilty’
- ABC: Trayvon Martin’s Friend: ‘Creepy-Ass Cracker’ Not Racist
- Business Insider: The Prosecution’s Star Witness In The George Zimmerman Trial Is Crumbling On The Stand
- Smoking Gun: Twitter Account Gets Scrubbed In Zimmerman Case
- ABC: George Zimmerman Witness Can’t Read Letter She ‘Wrote’ About Shooting
- Breitbart: Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: ‘Cracker’ Not a Racial Term