A Shrink 4 men makes us feel the emotions of men victimized by spouses and by the law de-program our mind that has been warped by decades of incessant feminist brainwashing. Powerfully written by a female psychotherapist specialized in healing men’s wounds. Priceless.
I want to help men (and women) break free of the female-dominated pop psychology stranglehold of the last 30 years that’s confused both men and women and caused untold relationship damage. About Dr Tara J. Palmatier, PsyD
Shrink4men, a site by by a female psychotherapist helps to deprogram men (and women). Somehow we all have been brainwashed into excusing female on male violence as funny, inconsequential and excusable. In every single Hollywood film, a woman slaps a man in the face, throws dangerous household items at him. Female violence, is just socially acceptable. Female murder is being excused and (almost) socially acceptable. Female verbal, behavioral and emotional abuse is totally acceptable and never gets punished, neither by law nor even by social disapproval. Constant verbal and emotional abuse is creating a dangerously stressful environment for the husband victim, and of course, for the children.
We were surprised to recognize character traits of former girlfriends of ours in Why Some High-Conflict Personality Women Kill. Societal brainwashing is so strong that even we were unaware of the deep injustice and emotional violence we had been victimized by.
Reading this and some other random articles from shrink4men, you will recognize and understand the psychology of the trend to victimization of criminals in sensational trials, culminating in Lorena Bobbit demanding and getting an excuse for having caused her to cut off her husband’s penis?
Thank God, most women do not to the point of killing, but many, many women share the initial phases where they justify female against male abuse, and they managed to convince men, law makers, police and judges that their emotional abuse is justified. And any reaction of men against this abuse has become criminalized. Shrink4men shows real male suffering, making the abuse tangible and understandable.
Why some HCPs [High-Conflict-Personalities] slide down the slippery slope of emotional abuse to violence and murder:
1. HCPs are always right. No matter how egregiously vindictive and destructive her behavior, an HCP believes she’s right. She’s always right. If she trashes you to the kids, destroys your property, tries to get you fired and/or badmouths you with outrageous lies to anyone who will listen—you deserve it. In her warped mind, she probably sees herself as delivering some kind of twisted vigilante justice when she harms, smears, bullies and attacks others. You wronged her (probably just in her own mind), so you must pay. (Source: Why Some High-Conflict Personality Women Kill)
Can you recognize that these basic traits are in many women, and women can play them out without getting corrected by anyone. Her girl friends reinforce her behavior. Many feminists thrive on vengeful behavior. Law enforcement does not criminalize such behavior, it does not even protect men with restraining orders or separation help. Law enforcement only jails the man if he snaps after such abuse and reacts with violence.
2. No empathy or selective empathy. This allows the HCP to hurt others without batting an eye. She doesn’t seem to feel remorse for hurting people she’s splitting black (a person she sees as all bad), unless she’s confronted with her bad behavior by someone whom she wants to think well of her, then she feigns remorse. In which case, she’s remorseful about getting caught; not about whatever abusive, inappropriate or criminal thing she’s done.
Additionally, any admission of wrong-doing or remorse is usually followed with a BUT . . . (insert reason why her bad behavior is really someone else’s fault—usually the victim’s). This individual typically only has empathy for her own pain and for people whom she’s currently splitting white (a person she sees as all good).
3. It’s never her fault. It’s always someone else’s fault. As previously noted, the person she’s been victimizing typically gets blamed. “Yeah, I punched him, but his stupid nose got in the way of my fist, so it’s his own damned fault.” It’s not a stretch to see how someone like this could just as easily justify homicide.
“He was exposing MY children to his new whore and I’d rather MY children be with God.” Or, “He broke my heart. He made promises to me. He swore to be with me until death us do part. Now he knows how it feels. He deserved it.” Or, “I killed his children to punish him.” To this day, former socialite stay-at-home-mom Betty Broderick still feels no remorse for killing her ex-husband, Dan Broderick, and his second wife, Linda Kolkena, and blames her victims for their own murders despite the fact Betty broke into the couples’ home and shot them repeatedly while they slept. (Source: Why Some High-Conflict Personality Women Kill)
These links are worth repeating:
- Female murder is being excused and (almost) socially acceptable.
- Lorena Bobbit demanding and getting an excuse for having caused her to cut off her husband’s penis?
- victimization of criminals in sensational trials (the Menezes brothers are a rare example where men killers were excused as “victims”
6. Knowing the difference between right and wrong or “The rules don’t apply to me.” Many HCPs don’t seem to know the difference between right and wrong. Well, they believe they’re always right and everyone else is wrong, but it’s not really the same thing, is it? Many HCPs can judge the behavior of others to be right or wrong or immoral, but they don’t appear to be able to do the same with their own behavior. For example, “It was wrong for Joe to cheat on his wife because all men are lying, cheating scum, but I had my reasons for cheating on my husband. It’s my husband’s fault I cheated on him.”
To overcome the profound unconscious brainwashing by decades of feminist literature, movies, laws, it is good to read at least half a dozen of the articles in Shrink4men. The articles are written in the same emotional tone feminists write. Shrink4men may be the one blog that can de-program avid feminists.
It helps to emotionally understand and feel the suffering and injustice inflicted on men, and on children (Parental Alienation). Just reading the topic already helps to de-program your mind.
|Disclaimer: the following comment will draw the ire of all feminists and half of men’s rights activists. This opinion is is purely the responsibility human-stupidity.com and in no way endorsed by shrink 4 men
If you are among the 90% that disagree with this comment, please resist attempts to dismiss this entire article with all the incontestable shrink 4 men truths, just because of one “stupid” comment human-stupidity irresponsibly and imprudently felt compulsion to add.
At the risk of alienating most readers, we feel compelled to state:
Societal insensitivity towards the suffering of men jailed and jail raped for 20 years for mere possession of pictures and movies, or for fondling or consensual sex with adolescents is a further consequence of the brainwashing described by shrink4men
Shrink4Men is exactly what Human-Stupidity.com is about: profound de-programming of deeply unconscious beliefs, Human Stupidity: irrational brainwashed dogmatism in otherwise intelligent people. This is why I took the unusual liberty to copy the entire index.
- How to Get Over an Abusive Girlfriend or Wife: Break the Routines (November 16, 2010)
- High-Conflict Phases of Abuse, Blame Shifting, Distortion, Rage and Manipulation Diagram (November 15, 2010)
- Why Some High-Conflict Personality Women Kill (November 10, 2010)
- Parental Alienation: Navigating the Court System, Part 1 (November 9, 2010)
- How to Get Over an Abusive Girlfriend: Write About It (November 8, 2010)
- “Funny” Divorce Cakes (November 5, 2010)
- Interview with New Shrink4Men Contributor and Abusive Girlfriend Survivor: Kev (November 4, 2010)
- Theresa Riggi Kills Her Children in Bitter Divorce Battle: Does She Have a Personality Disorder? (November 3, 2010)
- Parental Alienation: Programming and Brainwashing (November 2, 2010)