|Geert Wilders is under constant death threats from Muslim Extremists and under 24 hour guard. Film maker Theo van Gogh was already ritually executed in Holland.
And now Geert Wilders is risking jail for comparing Muslims to Hitler and the Koran to “Mein Kampf”. Now that I write this I understand the analogy. His court case is a living example how Muslims march through the institutions, taking advantage of a weak and toothless democracy to gain anti-democratic dictatorial powers.
First Video: Muslims openly calling for Geert Wilders’ death.
In a clear case against free speech, Member of Parliamaent and member of Dutch government is being prosecuted by over-zealous judges – against the express will of the prosecution. In liberal Holland a leader of the 3rd largest party can not speek freely without risking jail, against the religious and political movement that is threatening his life. Imagine where the freedom of the average European is heading!
Political correctness is prohibiting offenses to Islam, like in
- Koran burning (Fatwas ordering murder, embassy burning etc ara much lesser crimes)
- caricatures of the prophet (they justify murder, riots, …)
- the example of Wim Wenders. (he is constantly threatened with murder but he, the victim, risks jail for speaking against the murders’ culture)
Political correctness is also prohibiting research and scientific arguments about race and intelligence
- Racial differences in intelligence: James Watson, Nobel Prize winning geneticist persecuted for scientific truth )
, or open scientific discussion about underage sex.
Discussing unpleasant truths is dangerous, gets prosecuted in many countries. Discussing muslim religion is so dangerous that even human-stupidity.com avoids to discuss muslim religion. this is a very rare exception.
The focus here is not analysis of muslim terrorism and religion, but freedom of speech for an articulate and quite moderate politician (listen to muslim preachers to see how moderate Geert Wilders is)
The human stupidity in all the above cases is:
- pretending to be open-minded, liberal, scientific, and at the same time repress free speech, repress the truth (or at least potential truth).
Dutch member of Parliament Geert Wilders is on trial in the Netherlands for “incitement to hatred and discrimination.” His crime was daring to criticize Islam.
Wilders had been charged with the following:
- Group defamation (article 137c of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting hatred against people, i.e. Muslims, on account of their religion (article 137 of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting discrimination against people, i.e. Muslims, on account of their religion (article 137d of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting hatred against people, i.e. non-western ethnic minorities and/or Moroccans, on account of their race (article 137d of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting discrimination against people, i.e. non-western ethnic minorities and/or Moroccans, on account of their race (article 137d of the Dutch Criminal Code).
See Fitna Part 2 below.
In a surprising twist, the prosecution in the trial of Dutch MP Geert Wilders asked for complete acquittal today. With this, it strongly condemned the decision of a higher court to prosecute Wilders.