Michael Brown’s companion at the convenience store robbery gave impromptu defenses right after Michael Brown’s death at the hand of officer Darren Wilson. Unfortunately he was not yet trained and prompted by Benjamin Crump, like Trayvon Martin‘s girl friend.
Dorian Johnson voluntarily admitted to 2 misdemeanors, and one felony
- they were taking a short cut in the middle of a busy street and
- they did not obey police to get onto the side walk.
- Michael Brown pulled away and struggled when the
policemanpolice officer grabbed him, allegedly by the neck. Resisting and fighting an officer is probably a felony.
Add to that what Dorian Johnson did not admit
- Michael Brown took cigars from a convenience store without paying
- refused to pay when cornered by the clerk or owner
- punched and shoved the owner (felony)
- charged back towards the owner to intimidate him when he still did not give up (felony)
(all this can be seen in the surveillance video that the justice department had tried to hide from the public)
So, in about 10 minutes, Michael Brown committed at least half a dozen illegal acts. And none in the main stream media (MSM), nor even in the alternative media finds this even worth mentioning. Black misbehavior seems to be so common, and routinely excused. See also our prior articles 1 2
Now who is more credible, the police and other witnesses, or convenience store robbery companion Dorian Johnson? Who claimed that at least one shot was in the back, but is already disproven by autopsy? Other witnesses said that Michael Brown left and then charged back (like in the convenience store robbery)
Amazingly, Dorian Johnsen even admitted to the disobedience towards police to Al Sharpton. We wonder if he has a long record of youth felonies, conveniently sealed and hidden?
Store surveillance camera video Micheal Brown
Press media’s lies, deceit about George Zimmermann trial
- Police are under orders not to file criminal charges against Black students
- Obama asks public schools to ignore bad behavior by black students
4 thoughts on “Michael Brown’s pal Dorian Johnson admitted criminal behavior”
It might be said that liberals’ reduced expectations of blacks is a form of racism; it’s an admission that blacks are less capable of civilized behavior than other races. Regarding the case in point, Jared Taylor just published a nice post on Amren.com:
Milton Diamond’s research does not use child porn. He looked at changes in crime statistics in countries where child porn was either made illegal, or, made legal. The second case is rare, it happened usually in countries when all porn was made legal, before child porn would be singled out and made illegal.
The results are quite strong and include many countries.