Prison rape: unconscious revenge & corporal punishment
It is more honest to legalize corporal punishment in jail (a big taboo) , then furtively,unconsciously introduce corporal punishment in the form of tolerated or even encouraged prison rape.
We are unconscious vigilantes, self deceived "non-violent humanists".
By condoning, ignoring, and not actively combating prison rape, we have indirectly and furtively introduced corporal punishment (rape) and death penalty (HIV through prison rape). Self Deception & Unconsciousness overcome a politically-correct-taboo of non-violence and human rights& dignity for bandits.
My suggestion is to be honest, and to officially and consciously legalize what we have been doing unconsciously.
- Flogging and Caning is more humane and just then Prison Rape.
- Prison rape is tolerated because people think criminals "deserve" it
- So I propose to be honest and give people what they deserve in a more controlled and correct way.
- Singapore and Saudi Arabia may teach how to implement corporal punishment
I am Devil’s advocate, and like to be provocative, thought producing, break taboos, shed light on the unconscious. I am aware that this is quite provocative, part serious, part exaggeration, intent on shaking up people.
The topic of prison rape as unconscious punishment fits the title of this site: Taboos, Dogmas, Religion make even the Intelligent blind, irrational, "stupid".
Prison Rape: frequent, traumatic, unjust! "Morally justified" because criminals "deserve it"?
- In the US and many other countries, prison rape is pervasive (read more: wikipedia on prison rape+just detention-prison rape, No escape: male rape in U.S. prisons (370 page online book))
- Strangely, feminists and other human groups who are very concerned about rape and slightest offense to sensitivities of women, are quiet about this scandal.
- There are more men raped in the US then women (because prision rape is very frequent)
- Prison rape usually is not a one time event, but often year long sex slavery, multiple hour long gang rape: No escape: male rape in U.S. prisons (370 page online book) Comparable only to famous sex cases like Fritzl, who locked up their victims for years.
- Still, no reaction by feminist who instead worry that consensual sex with a 17 year old is rape and that expensive luxury prostitutes are victims of rape.
- The government locks up people, it is responsible for their safety. On top of psychological trauma, victims are at serious danger of getting AIDS and other STD
- You are young.
- You come from a middle-class background.
- You are white.
- You are not street smart or have no gang affiliations.
- Physically you are of small stature.
Keep in mind that many experts consider county and local jails to be more likely places for rapes than prisons. There is a reason for this. You are more likely to be raped while in prison if:
By the time repeat or career criminals get to prison they have normally made the circuit through foster homes, juvenile lockups and reform schools where rape is very common. So by the time they actually make it to the big time they are well schooled in this fact of prison life and quite often they are the attackers not the attackees.
The wrong people get prison-raped
- The taboo: official revenge against criminals and corporal punishment is a no-no
- The secret unconscious taboo motive for being quiet about prison rape: the subconscious, but often outspoken attitude: "the felons deserve to be raped".
- The wrong people get raped: The problem is that the hard core gang felons normally rape and sexually enslave those convicted of minor crime., An inversion of the vigilante attitude: those that most "deserve to be raped" are the rapists:the hard core violent gang criminals that deserve extra punishment. The rape victims are
- the non-violent criminals least deserving of extra punishment. And,
- convicted "rapists" are singled out to be raped by "real men", "real criminals". Nowadays, most convicted "rapists" are victims of feminist witch hunts. Under inversion of the burden of proof ("guilty until proven innocent") get jailed for consensual underage sex, alleged unproven date rape, marital rape, inappropriate fondling of minors, or simply false vengeful accusations.
So the unconscious unspoken attitude is that some people deserve to be raped, ought to receive corporal punishment. So why not start consciously doling out corporal punishment to those that "deserve it", but
- observing due process
- punishing the right people who deserve it
- not causing a public health menace with STD and AIDS
Whipping: a more humane punishment then rape
- flogging and caning is more humane then rape
- Flogging saves a lot of cash compared to locking offenders up in prisons for months and years
- Whipping is a deterrent. Jail is "coming home" for many gang members who will live among their gang friends with their personal sex slaves.
Will I start a campaign to introduce corporal punishment? No! My purpose is to raise awareness and consciousness through provocation.