The international Conference on Men’s Issues in Detroit is in danger because of threats of violence against people, property, the hotel and the surrounding inner city properties. Feminism, and political correctness pretend to be "good", but if necessary are fully prepared to use violence.
- Threats of Violence and Death Against Doubletree Hilton in Detroit Over Men’s Conference:
- Please donate here: https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns…
- One of the best ways you can support us now is to purchase one of the remaining tickets and to attend the event.
- Read the comments there
- Protesters are threatening to kill us, other guests and hotel staff at the Detroit Conference: here’s how you can help
Feminist violence has happened before:
- (former feminist) Erin Pizzey founded the first women’s shelter. She had to leave England to flee feminists violence for discovering that half of the women who sought shelter were "prone to violence", a danger to their kids and as violent or more violent then their partners
- (former feminist) Warren Farrell‘s lecture in Toronto was disturbed, later Men’s Right’s events were obliged to pay hefty fees for security. This is
- Blaming the victim
- making the victim of violence pay for protection
- repression of free speech
- clear civil rights violations of the men and women who are prosecuted for not following the political correctness dogma
- Feminism was violent from the very beginning, suffragettes were basically terrorists 1 2 3
- The Domestic Violence lie gets perpetuated last, but not least, by use of violence and threat against researchers who insist on spreading the truth
When manipulation, lies, distortions will not suffice to repress the truth, political correctness resorts to violence. J. Philippe Rushton, Arthur Jensen, had their lectures disturbed, and suffered persecution.