Even more so because
- three stalwarts of Charlie Hebdo (including Stephane ‘Charb’ Charbonnier) had campaigned in their magazine to collect more than 170,000 signatures for a petition calling for a ban on the French National Front party. 
- Charlie Hebdo was introduced in 1970 after another publication, Hara-Kiri, was banned for mocking the death of former French President Charles de Gaulle. 30
- Holocaust deniers get extradited to Germany to serve prison terms for speech on US web sites 1 2 3 4
- Speech in France is regulated by Section 24 of the Press Law of 1881. According to The Legal Project, Section 24 “criminalizes incitement to racial discrimination, hatred, or violence on the basis of one’s origin or membership (or non-membership) in an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group. A criminal code provision likewise makes it an offense to engage in similar conduct via private communication.” 
- There is also the Gayssot Law of 1990. Named after the Communist Party deputy that proposed it, the law makes Holocaust denial a criminal offense punishable by a year in prison and a fine of €45,000. A similar law was proposed for the Armenian genocide but was overturned by France’s Constitutional Council. 
- A French court upheld a ban on comedian Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, a half Cameroonian comedian who has been accused of anti-Semitism. The comedian also owes a great deal of money to the government in fines for making “anti-Semitic comments.” The UK Telegraph reports,  [7b]
- Jean-Marie Le Pen has been repeatedly dragged into court and convicted for “inciting racial hatred.” To take just one example, he was fined the equivalent of over $12,000 in 2004 for inciting hatred against Muslims. What did he say? He told Le Monde, 
- Member of the European Parliament Bruno Gollnisch was fined a sizable €55,000 Euros just days after he formed a parliamentary bloc in 2007. His crime was that he “disputed a crime against humanity,” in this case the Holocaust. What did he say? 
- Publishing a cartoon of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost buggering each other or of the Pope as a homosexual is much safer than writing a doctoral dissertation at Harvard University that examines the economic impact of low-IQ immigrants. The staff of Charlie Hebdo died only because their satire extended to Muslims, a population empowered by multicultural double standards and let into Europe by a ruling elite that has no regard for the interests of indigenous Europeans. 
- Legendary French actress Bridgett Bardot has repeatedly fallen afoul of these silly laws in her campaigns for animal rights. A parasitic group called the “Movement Against Racism, Antisemitism, and for Peace,” which reportedly receives government funding, filed a lawsuit against her and managed to win damages. 
- Belatedly, after many terrorist attacks: French Rein In Speech Backing Acts of Terror
- Vlaams Blok, a party that won over 25% of the flamish vote in Belgium, was simply declared racist and outlawed in 2004. 9 [9b] 9c.
- What happened in Brussels today is unique in the Western world: never has a so-called democratic regime outlawed the country’s largest political party. 9d
- The BBC meddles into Japan’s inner affairs demanding Japan to outlaw cartoon drawings  .
- Thus Japanese cartoonists and cartoon onlookers would suffer the same fines and prison sentences as in Europe and Australia .
- Legal problems for photographing your baby in the bath  or photographing your wife nude  or yourself nude  17 18 19 20 are common.
- Politicians get prison sentences for calling another politician a chimpanzee 20;
- EU to ban anti-feminist, racist, homophobic speech 40 
- UN demands Germany repress free Speech.
- Racial differences in intelligence: James Watson, Nobel Prize winning geneticist persecuted for scientific truth  Also persecuted: Rushton, and Jensen.
- UK: Police stop and search innocent white people to balance race figures, terror watchdog says
- In the US, IQ tests prohibited for job requirement, mandatory at death row. Even criminal records must be ignored 60 
This true case of "Hands Up Don’t shoot" execution of an unarmed Paris police
man officer is usually blurred out by the Politically correct media.
Media censorship and fear hides behind a respect that does not want to hurt religious and racial feelings, only of "underprivileged" "minorities".
PC (politically correct) media self censorship is surpassed by criminal law censorship through world wide severe hate speech legislation.
- "Hands Up Don’t shoot" Lie |Spectator
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Free speech is already dead in Europe! 15 examples why Charlie Hebdo outrage is a farce” »
Free speech is already dead in Europe! 15 examples why Charlie Heb…
» continues here »