Police: Men beat jogger in retaliation of Zimmerman verdict
- "He said, ‘Do you know who Trayvon is?’ I said, ‘No,’ thinking of somebody local. He said, ‘Trayvon Martin.’ I said ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘I’m going to beat you … For Trayvon.’ "
- Dickey says the men kicked and beat him in the head until he was unconscious. Photos of Dickey after the beating show bruises on his face.
One more example of revenge for the acquittal: Witness claims youths yelled ‘this is for Trayvon’ in beating
Of course, there were more such cases in the last few years. Blacks used to beat whites in revenge for Trayvon. Now they finally figured out that they have to take revenge on Hispanics.
Most of it is this hate is fueled by media’s lies and political correctness. If the press told the truth about George Zimmerman‘s injuries, about Trayvon Martin’s street fighting past time, they would better understand why the acquittal is totally justified.
What I learned from the Zimmerman trial
- Black folks will always side with another black in a fight, regardless of the merits. That includes President Barack Obama and US attorney general Eric Holder.
- Even after the jury acquitted Zimmerman, Obama and Holder attacked Zimmerman, praised Martin, and threatened to prosecuted Zimmerman again.
- The authorities will send an innocent man to prison, if it reduces the chances of race riots. Judges and prosecutors will lie and cheat to destroy people.
- It is normal for black people to go around calling a non-black person a creepy-ass cracka.
- Blacks adamantly assert that black kids have a right to beat up anyone they perceive as following them.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “"This is for Trayvon" beatings. The true Trayvon Martin” »
"This is for Trayvon" beatings. The true Trayvon Martin
» continues here »