Paternity rape (aka. paternity fraud, "paternal discrepancy" or a "non-paternity event") is a life destructing violation of financial, psychological, physical and mental integrity of a man. The cuckold man is profoundly impacted by this heinous crime. Fraudulent cuckolding is comparable to secretly implanting the fertilized egg of her husband’s mistress into the womb of an unsuspecting woman. Or bringing home the mistress’ baby and hypnotizing his wife into believing that the baby is hers. Or intentionally switching babies in the hospital.
A cuckolded paternity raped man is much worse off then a women raped
- The victim devotes his life, finances and his dedication, love and effort of decades to a lie. Not just the money, but his life’s dedication
- to a cuckold child that has zero genetic relatedness to him (evolutionarily the worst disaster and failure)
- The cuckold victim gets raped by government, who forces him to pay for the cuckold child to the cheating mom. The mighty government takes the cuckold victim’s money by force, under the threat of prison, often even after he has proven not to be the father. Do you understand? Unjustly robbed and raped by dictatorial government, for life.
- There is no escape. Not even fleeing to another country because paternity claims are usually enforced internationally, and deadbeat dads lose their passport.
- Paternity rape is as bad as being locked in a war zone rape camp. Constant, daily, non-stop abuse. Suicide is the only exit.
- The paternity rape victim gets raped, day by day, by a woman he trusts, by a woman that knows (or suspects) that her husband is not responsible for the child’s care. it is a persistent state of rape, sapping away the cuckold’s life energy and force for decades. It is truly life changing.
- Childless man freed after serving time for child support violations
- Houston man forced to pay child support for child that DNA proves isn’t his
- A father was forced to pay his ex-wife £100,000 so she can raise two children she conceived without his consent after secretly taking his frozen sperm.
- Even if mother cheated, lied, or raped: father always pays child support.
- In Britain, men are threatened with years of jail for genetically testing their offspring. Germany defeated the jailing law, but testing is prohibited, can be done only with the permission of the cheating perpetrator.
- Paternity fraud rape is high treason. Paternity rape is a mean, heinous, abhorrent, abominable, atrocious, awful, evil, execrable, grave, hateful, hideous, infamous, monstrous, nefarious, odious, outrageous, revolting, shocking, unspeakable, vicious, villainous crime
Feminists dramatize innuendo, justify fraudulent paternity rape
Feminists dramatize minute inconveniences like cat calls, ogling, objectifying gaze, "elevator eyes" as if they were "devastating" "life changing events". Feminists created an entire sexual harassment industry (SHI) around such minor issues and achieved laws that violate fundamental human rights, freedom of academic expression in harassment legislation.
Men lose out because they don’t dramatize truly life changing fraud like paternity fraud and birth control lies.
Rape-rape (forcible rape) is much less traumatizing then cuckold paternity rape (paternity fraud)
- Rape-rape has only an hour’s duration,
- If rape-rape results in a baby, that baby is the victim’s flesh and blood. Only the father is not the father of her choice. In case of marital rape or date rape the father might even be one she would have chosen to be the father.
- After rape-rape the woman has the option of aborting the baby. Even countries that prohibit abortion usually make an exception for rape.
Female language manipulation language manipulation created 24 types of rape. We should add
- Paternity rape
- Birth Control rape: a sex act without valid consent. A man agrees to sex, based on the lie that the woman is taking birth control. Or worse, the woman damages the condom, or artificially injects sperm from a condom or from oral sex into her vagina. The inverse analogue, the 5 second rape, the man that did not pull out, has already been criminalized.
Free sex? OK. Fraud? NO!
I am a sex positive liberal man!
I think women can fool around!
In that case, just don’t marry! Or make a marriage contract stipulating open marriage!
Just don’t deceive your husband to pay for the offspring off your sexcapades. And then invent charades like: it is in the "best interest" of the child not only to fraudulently steal his hard earned money but also to subvert his life purpose of raising his own children, his own flesh and blood.
Of course, this is against age old ingrained habits programmed into the mammalian brain. Even into bird brains. Females cheat and cuckold. Isn’t it great that feminists think that old wrongs and old injustices should be remedied?
Extra Pair copulations in animals
"Extra pair copulations" occur in most animal species that once were once considered monogamous. Females gain reproductive advantage by occasional pairings with a different male. They diversify the genetic makeup of their offspring and often manage to get fertilized by a male with superior genetic makeup. By shopping for better genes, they can increase the genetic quality of their offspring.
For human females, the best strategy is to get the best possible provider and protector for her children, and the best genes, the best genetic quality. Unfortunatel, for most women, the hottest, most exciting, most successful man is rarely willing to commit to her and to take good care of her future offspring. Thus the tendency to settle with the second best, but available, "dad" and still seek adventure with a hotter "cad".
Human females dress more provocatively during their fertile period and human extra pair copulations happen more frequently around ovulation. Cuckolding, thus, is part of human genetic makeup. A woman’s womb and a man’s sperm has been equipped for Sperm competition, scientists proved. So obviously our psychology has been equipped for cuckolding.
Measuring paternal discrepancy and its public health consequences J Epidemiol Community Health 2005;59:749-754 PDF