Lawyers and historians who testified in court in defense of holocaust deniers, are threatened with prosecution1. Such a blanket prohibition of speech, where truth is no valid defense2, can lead down the slippery slope to hate speech laws and repression of #TrueSpeech. Denying that the Nazi holocaust killed 6 million Jews is a felony3 in many countries. “Scholars have pointed out that countries that specifically ban Holocaust denial generally have legal systems that limit speech in other ways, such as banning “hate speech“.”[Laws against Holocaust denial|Wikipedia]
- Disclaimer: I do NOT deny the Holocaust, I am not a historian.
- But we point out that, regarding minority crime today, #TrueSpeech is Forbidden, True Facts are Taboo.
- Note: European internet companies such as Swiss protonmail 4 can be forced to turn over your information to authorities when accused of holocaust denial, and probably for hate speech. Their privacy guarantees are misleading.
- 91-Year-Old Swede Convicted for Anti-Islam Hate Speech
- The EU’s relentless attack on free speech – spiked
- Free Speech Found Guilty by Europe
Reposted from Sincerity.net
Switzerland: Prison Term for ‘Holocaust Denial’
On April 10, 2000, a Swiss court sentenced 79-year-old publicist and retired teacher Gaston-Armand Amaudruz to one year in prison for “denying” the existence of homicidal gas chambers in World War II German concentration camps. […]
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “From holocaust denial to race/gender equality denial” »
From holocaust denial to race/gender equality denial
» continues here »