Justice Secretary Kenneth Clarke has been heavily criticized for talking about "serious rape" as compared with other types of rape. But can some rapes be viewed as more serious than others?
The word "rape" needs to be differentiated, into "serious rape", "forcible rape", "rape rape" because the word "rape" nowadays means everything.
- "Rape is rape is rape" is a lie, Joe Biden! 20 different types of rape!
- Consent, rape & minors. What is consent to sex?
- Victim dupes man into raping her. How can you rape without knowing you are raping?
- Judge John Reilly forced to apologize for differentiating nerd’s groping from sexual assault
- Republicans re-re-define rape: to the original definition rape had for 2000 years before re-definition 30 years ago
- Feminist rape laws don’t apply to male prison rape victims
- Hofstra false rape case: any law abiding man can be jailed at a woman’s whim!
Mr. Kenneth Clarke saying the truth (video) (which later on he has to retract)
Speaking to Victoria Derbyshire, the Justice Secretary said some cases of date rape or sex with under-age children might not qualify as rape “in the ordinary conversational sense”. Ed Miliband, the Labour leader, called for Mr. Clarke’s resignation during Prime Minister’s Questions over the comments. Listen to full interview on BBC Radio 5 Live Source: Telegraph
The justice secretary’s remarks suggesting some rapes were worse than others has led to a storm of protest and demands for his resignation from Labour. BBC
Tyrannical political correctness speech code taboos prohibit sensible discussions
Political correctness is a speech code to silence discussion. It erects taboos: don’t talk, don’t question. Making a comment on a taboo topic yields to ad hominem attacks, demands of resignation! Like a medieval church. The topic is taboo, critics are silenced, no discussion is allowed.
In the rape issue, there are stupid anecdotal one sided arguments.
"If we listen to what the victims of rape tell us about its impact, there is no difference between those who have suffered date rape and those who have been attacked by strangers. BBC
What a stupid comment! The "victim-feminists" who claim that a drunk-party-girl-who-next-day-is-sorry-she-consented-rape is the same as the mauled-in-the-forest-at-knife-point-rape are an offense to true forcible rape victims. These are the same people that say: consensual sex with an adolescent minor is rape, the same as violently raping the adolescent minor against her or his will. And such insanity pervades world wide press and politics.
Nation-wide and world wide politics are based on such drivel. Where is the peer reviewed research that supports such statements?
|"If we listen to what the victims of rape tell us about its impact, there is no difference between those who have suffered date rape and those who have been attacked by strangers. BBC||If we listen to what paralyzed victims of car accidents tell us about its impact, there is no difference between those that were accidentally run over due to a blown tire, a driver’s mistake or those that were run over by a maniac assassin driver.|
|In either case, the victims are equally paralyzed.. The punishment for the perpetrator, though, is very different.|
Unlike the car accident example with subsequent paralysis, as shown in the articles linked above, the modern revised definition of "rape" encompasses total different things
- violent forcible rape,
- consensual sex where consent is considered invalid later on, if the "victim" convinces a judge that she was too drunk, if she was underage, if she presented a fake ID and the perpetrator could not know he did commit "rape"
- consensual sex where consent is withdrawn in the middle of the act and he continued for 5 more seconds (yes, google "5 second rape" if you don’t believe it.
- consensual sex when the woman only felt raped 2 days later when he did not call her
- consensual sex with an adolescent minor
- When is a rape not a rape? | Police Inspector Blog mentions the pervasiveness of false rape accusations but fails to mention that lots of these lead to false rape convictions: because of the dogma "women don’t lie", and the perverted suspension of due process, the "presumption of guilt of the accused in rape cases", it is very easy to be unjustly harassed and tried for years (Kachelmann, Strauss-Kahn) and possibly convicted of rape that has never happened
Most men have already been raped by a woman, but are unaware of it
I have asked many men: "Have you ever said no to a woman and she continued with sexual activities like oral sex or sex?". Almost all of them said they told a woman "Stop, I am tired" and she just continued.This happens when a man had enough sex but an insatiable woman wants more. It could happen early in the morning when the man wants to sleep.
I believe Britain has a sexist rape law where women can not rape. But by gender neutral rape laws this clearly constitutes rape. By the feminist rape definition that a simple "no" or "stop" in a consensual sexual relationship means "rape". And this is the same as dragging a screaming woman into the forest? Or 5 guys in prison holding down a man to rape him? David Cameron, thank you for your honest truth. Too bad you weaseled out and retracted, though half-heartedly
Kenneth Clark retraction (Video)
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Some "rapes" are less serious then others. Of course, Mr. Kenneth Clarke is right!” »
Some "rapes" are less serious then others. Of course, Mr…
» continues here »