"No way! You will not make Australia home" if try to come to Australia without a visa, declares the Australian government. Australia’s pacific solution does NOT give immigration and welfare privileges to to those who break the law and illegally try to sneak into Australia
European governments and European citizens have no such right to self determination.
Rather, illegal immigrants have rights :
- Italy slammed by court over forced return of migrants to Libya.
- The European Court for Human Rights has told Italy it did not have the right to send a group of refugees straight back to Africa.
Smaller towns that are still a paradise of safety will be obliged, by central government, to accept those people who elsewhere already caused riots and rape epidemics.
But indiscriminately helping Muslim and African refugees has its price. No good deed goes unpunished: 5000-rape-per-year-epidemic caused by politically correct refugee and immigration policy in Sweden. Rape epidemic diversity will spread to small towns, more countries. Feminists don’t care.
Australia’s Pacific Solution inspired Geert Wilders to wishful thinking, that Europe could do the same.
An Australian Pacific solution could have avoided all this rape epidemic and arson, and still could halt its further spread.
In August 2012, [… Australia] reopened Nauru detention centre and Manus Island detention centre for offshore processing] and on 19 July 2013, newly returned Prime Minister Kevin Rudd announced, "asylum seekers who come here by boat without a visa will never be settled in Australia", striking a Regional Resettlement Arrangement between Australia and Papua New Guinea,] to divert all "unauthorised maritime arrivals" to mandatory detention on Manus Island with no possibility of attaining Australian residency 93
Real refugees will eventually get resettled to Papua New Guinea, or Cambodia, safe countries to start a new life. Economic refugees will lose interest in Australia. Instead they will hire traffickers to take them to SWEDEN!
- Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott: the only way to save lives in the Mediterranean is to STOP THE BOATS
- Australia’s pact to allow some refugees to be transferred to Cambodia sets a troubling precedent for international practices on handling asylum seekers, according to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
- Facing Its Own Immigration Crisis, Australia Tells Refugees to Get Lost
Christmas in Eurabia -Deck the Halls (Satire)
Thailand, Malaysia, Kenya
- Thailand, Malaysia simply towed boats out of their waters back into the ocean, after giving food and water. But they had to cave in, thus encouraging more people to pay human traffickers to bring them to better nicer countries. 41 42 43 And their potentially create rape culture, car burning and riot culture.
- UN Seeks Solution as Kenya Demands It Close Somali Refugee Camp
5000 rape per year epidemic caused by politically correct refugee and immigration policy in Sweden.
Rape epidemic diversity will spread to small towns, more countries. Feminists don’t care.
- Sweden has one of the highest rates of rape in the world . 5000 forcible rapes per year. Virtually all forcible violent rapes are committed by immigrants. [60 61 64 65 66 67 68 70 71 72 73]
- Thus: There would be no rape epidemic, virtually no forcible rapes, riots and car burnings [80 81 2013 82 2015 2014a b c] in Scandinavia, had they not invited refugees and immigrants from Muslim and African countries.
- All Swedish municipalities that have not previously “welcomed” refugees will be forced to do so.  The inevitably ensuing rape epidemics in formerly idyllic safe villages can still still be avoided.
- EU plans to force European Nations to accept Migrants [10 11]. This will bring rape epidemic culture and violence culture  to all European countries. Even those that have not yet been diversity enriched (Portugal, Spain, Eastern Europe). Feminists don’t protest the further spreading of rape epidemic culture. [Human-Stupidity]
About 400 migrants have been rescued by local fishermen in the Strait of Malacca, off Indonesia’s Aceh province, after their stricken boat was reportedly turned away numerous times from the Thai and Malaysian coasts by authorities.
Wednesday’s rescue occurred just hours before the governments of Malaysia and Indonesia issued a statement saying they would "continue to provide humanitarian assistance to those 7,000 irregular migrants still at sea" and offer them temporary shelter, provided they were resettled and repatriated within a year. Al Jazeera