10 Reasons False Rape Accusations are Common by AVoiceForMaleStudents is a very detailed analysis that lists most evidence, be it scientific data or statements by unbiased experts in the field.
police will occasionally show off-the-cuff candor. After investigating a woman’s claim that turned out to be false, Captain Randy Lewis of Rexburg PD told reporters that “we run into that all the time” . After a similar investigation Captain Lynn Mitchell of the U Police said “Rape is a very ugly, violent crime which law enforcement and the community take very seriously. However, there are many fraudulent reports of rape each year” .
After a woman falsely accused a man of rape in Orlando, FL, police told local news reporters that false reporting “has reached an epidemic level” . They then made a point to ask the community stop making so many false rape claims because it was draining precious resources from the criminal justice system .
Sgt. Sandra Tomeo of Plano PD told reporters for the Plano Star Courier that false rape accusations were “a common occurrence,” citing numbers indicating that ~47% of rape accusations made to Plano, TX police were demonstrably false .
- Way over 50% of rape accusations are false. 7.4% blatantly enough to prosecute (Bavarian Police research report) |Human-Stupidity
- One in two rape accusations are false! Strauss-Kahn, presumed guilty, jailed, slandered without due process, escaped. Others are not so lucky! | Human-Stupidity
Rarely do we discuss the large number of men that are in prison because they could NOT prove their innocence against a false rape accusation. There is no due process in rape accusations, so many men are in prison because they were not lucky enough to videotape the sex act, or to get a loving kiss by the lying victim right in front of a surveillance camera.
Add to this the men that are in prison due to absurd feminist re-definition of *rape. Regret is not rape: lessons from an old-school Feminist
Speaking to the Warrington Guardian, detective Dougie Shaw said:
We have anything up to four or five reports of rape every weekend but a large number of complaints turn out to be something else with some not thinking about the consequences of false allegations. But we always take allegations of rape seriously and do everything we can to gather evidence.
Most weekends we also have a report from somebody saying their drink has been spiked with rohypnol – while we have had cases where women have been drugged these are extremely rare. We actually have significantly less genuine rape cases than those reported so it is important to consider the percentage of bona fide reports when looking at conviction statistics, which appear low because they encompass all reports .
Barbara C. Johnson, a former attorney with ~20 years experience and an advisor to the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Bicentennial Committee, also describes the rate of false rape accusations as being excessively high in her book Behind the Black Robes: Failed Justice .
Read the rest of 10 Reasons False Rape Accusations are Common
See these posts by Human-Stupidity
- "The Hunt": false accusation of child sexual abuse. A movie review
- San Francisco transgender teen’s false sexual assault report was a "request for help", led to "good outcome"
- If Woody Allen is innocent, was Dylan Farrow’s trauma caused by a monstrous Mia Farrow implanting false memories (SAID)?
- Convicted false rape accuser Heidi K. will not pay damages to falsely imprisoned Horst Arnold
- Help! My 18 year old girl friend has raped me 298 times
- False rape accusers are "victims" in need for protection and anonymity
- Prominent Victim of False Rape Accusations and Biased Court System Becomes Activist, Writes Book (Jörg Kachelmann in Germany)
- Trophies of feminism: 10 powerful men marred and destroyed by women’s allegations.