Mr. Emerson was a private practice physician. A series of unproven allegations by his adulterous wife, (and later by a female WalMart cashier) got him into jail, made him lose his medical license & practice, lose the children, obliged him to pay child support to his ex-wife. Without his medical license he was unable to pay child support and got $ 70 000 in debt with his adulterous wife. He lost his drivers license due to nonpayment of child support. Of course he could never see his daughter.
Years later, when his then 15 year old daugher (who got spanked by her step father) wanted to move in with her father, he got another anonymous child abuse complaint regarding the 3 year old kid of his girl friend. Mr. Emerson spent multiple times in jail, lived with his father or friends as a favor, lived under a bridge, Over 10 years of ordeals. Life ruined. Because of accusations of an adulterous wife. And a legal system that suspended due process and inverted the burden of proof in most feminist issues like child sexual abuse, wife beating, child porn, etc.
Human-Stupidity.com analysis: Mr Emerson’s life was ruined by government and legal system
extreme feminist laws protecting women, inversion of burden of proof (guilty until proven innocent), no due process.
together with a vengeful wife and power seeking government attorneys
It is sad if any good law abiding citizen can get ruined by government & vengeful women
Timothy Joe Emerson’s ordeal
Half of the complaints against Mr. Emerson were unproven, the other half obviously wrong or ridiculous:
We are also astounded to find that going through a cashier’s checkout line at Wal-Mart once or twice a week [based on testimony and cancelled checks provided by Joe Emerson] can be construed as a basis for a stalking complaint.
|The story began in 1998. According to court records his then wife, Sacha, was having an affair with her hairdresser and petitioned for divorce on August 28, 1998, and requested a restraining order against Dr. Emerson, claiming he had threatened her paramour during a telephone call.
[ . . . ]
All quotes from: www.ejfi.org/emerson.htm
|Note that about half of the hundreds of married men who have contacted the Equal Justice Foundation have been charged with domestic violence or abuse after finding their wives were having an affair. Allegations of domestic violence or abuse are a standard tactic in a divorce today with virtually no recourse for the husband. Under current laws such false allegations are standard as they give the adulterous wife the house, the car, the kids, the bank account, and anything else she wants with no questions asked, i.e., due process is a thing of the past. She will also almost certainly receive child support even if the child(ren) prove not to be her husband’s. And there is no penalty for her perjury.|
- So Mr Emerson’s wife had an adulterous affair
- Without any proof, she alleged her husband had threatened her lover
- Mr. Emerson received a restraining order to keep away from his wife and not to sell any marital property
- He was never told that this restraining order prohibits him from having weapons. Mr Emerson always had a big gun collection, something very normal in the USA.
- Mrs Emerson invaded his office, then claimed she was threatened with a gun. No proof, of course.
- Mr. Emerson got jailed for his firearms collection
- Lost his medical license. Was unable to pay support to his wife, so his driver’s license was revoked
Dr. Emerson has been on supervised release since April 28, 2005, and had a hearing in September 2005 so the federal judge could read aloud the special conditions of supervised release in open court.
After he was paroled he did manage to see his daughter for about an hour before his mother collapsed. The little girl was visiting her grandmother last fall but when Dr. Emerson’s ex-wife found out he was there she took a policeman and forced him to leave and never brought the little girl back.
Dr. Emerson had been staying at the motel in San Angelo, Texas, where his father lived until he died but at the end of July 2006 he was evicted for non-payment of rent. As is usual in such cases, all his possessions are being held until the unpaid rent is caught up. In order to do that he was making the rounds between Catholic Outreach Services, First Baptist Church, Salvation Army, and other charities. The Equal Justice Foundation is also trying to help and donations marked “Emerson Fund” can be made through PayPal, or by sending a check to the EJF at 455 Bear Creek Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80906-5820. All such donations are tax-deductible and Dr. Emerson receives 100% of your contribution.
He found a friend to stay with on a temporary basis but is uncertain how long he can stay there. His next step is living in a tent, or under a bridge and he thinks being homeless might be better than having to worry about rent that he can’t pay every month. He says he has most of a tent, and a couple of sleeping bags, one multi-season, and one winter bag, but needs to get a rain fly for the tent, even if it almost never rains in San Angelo.
He receives food stamps but still is able to eat only every other day or so in part because he can’t get to a store.
The few friends that he had back before he went to prison have disappeared. A few of his former patients still help him out by driving him places, however.
He is currently ~$71,000 in arrears on child support. Of course the reason he can’t pay is that his wife’s adultery resulted in his imprisonment and the loss of his medical and drivers licenses. Naturally, he has not been able to get his drivers license or medical license back since being released from prison.
- In the mean time, a Walmart Cashier had accused him of stalking, simply for using her checkout line twice a week. Later she invented that he was stalking her house. Of course, all without proof. Or worse, proven false. Except, well, he really went to Walmart, but that usually is not a sex crime.
- When he finally had a minimum wage job as a clerk and a girl friend, an anonymous accusation that he was abusing her 3 year old son got him sacked, evicted, and living on the street. Of course, no proof. So little proof that “an “investigation” CPS [Child Protective Services] was “unable to determine” that there was any basis to the abuse claims.”. Actually, there was proof to the contrary, that the accusations were impossible.
Read the entire story: http://www.ejfi.org/emerson.htm
5 thoughts on “Mr. Emerson loses medial practice, driver’s & medical license & becomes jobless, homeless, indebted, due to adulterous wife’s unproven accusations”