A 10 chapter Analysis showing that
- the Koran created Islam as a genius viral program, for maximum impact, for unstoppable world wide propagation
- Modern political correctness, feminism, modern technology maximize the propagation of Islam
Islam, Koran, a self replicating computer virus, a collection of memes, (MAIN INDEX)
Memes, computer virus:
analogies for the spread of Islam
Islam is designed spreads like an unstoppable computer virus. Allahu Akbar! Allah is a genius designer.
A computer virus spreads from computer to computer, from network to network, from country to country.
Memes, ideas, fads, computer virus are similar concepts and can spread similarly. We use the terms interchangeably. Even genetic evolution of species and individuals obeys similar laws as meme propagation.
The Koran is our constitution,
the Prophet is our leader,
jihad is our path and
death in the name of Allah is our goal
“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” [2012 Egyptian President] Morsi said in his election speech before Cairo University students on Saturday night. [Businessinsider]
- Islam, a computer virus, meme #1 : Islam is similar to a self-replicating supercomputer virus. It is a hydra-headed monster, designed by its creators to be an unstoppable formula for global conquest. It’s almost impossible to eradicate, because it has no central brain or control center. Islam is like a starfish: when you cut off a limb, another grows to replace it. [computer virus continued →
- The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex: A list of 26 memes (ideas, program code bits, genes) that help Islam to spread, such as: Koran is unchangeable, orders believers to conquer more territory, allows to use violence, war deception, [Islamic Memeplex →
Christian European Infidel’s PC, welfare, feminism, technology aid Islam’s growth → : Infidels invented technology and political systems that vastly aid the spread of Islam. European transport technology, smartphones, whatsapp, welfare, feminism, politically correct press codes, asylum law. This is a new creation at Fluechtling.net, most other chapters can be found elsewhere.
- (Disclaimer): Don’t believe us, we are fallible, read the literature and check yourself.
What are memes:
Memes are ideas, genes, computer viruses that spread from mind to mind, from population to population. Religions are formed by groups of ideas, of memes.
- Memes explained, Memeplex Islam!
- Memes explained. Terrifying Brilliance of Islam meme → A meme is anything that can be copied from one mind to another. The custom of shaking hands, for example, is a meme. A melody is a meme. A recipe for lemonade is a meme. Even the word “meme” is a meme, which has just made a copy of itself in your mind. // One of the characteristics of memes is they can evolve because some memes are better at making copies of themselves than other memes. They get more copies of themselves into other minds. […] // So memes compete with each other and evolve
- Meme explained again and a different list of Islam memes
- Need Koran citations as proof? The Koranic expert at Islam Exposed has provided chapter and verse for many of the memes above. Find them here: Amplification of Key Concepts from The Terrifying Brilliance of Islam. (external link)
- Stages in a country’s path to Islam!
- Muslim IQ and Science:
B) How to stop the Islam virus, the Islam memes
It seems, once Islam gained the smallest foothold in a country, it will eventually take over. Even if it takes centuries.
- Ban Koran to stop the viral spread of Islam meme
- Reform Islam! Apostasy? Blasphemy?
- Stopping the Islam meme
- Nuke Mekka to stop Islam?
C)Islam’s violent Jihad
- ISIS great slaughter 10 million Germans
- Listing of thousands of Islamic terror attacks
- Literature, sites about Islam: Those who have not yet studied the “religion of peace”
4 thoughts on “Islam, a self replicating computer virus – 10 chapter Analysis”
Islam is hypocrisy enshrined as an idol. It’s all about subjectivist double-standards, where only one’s own group has rights and no responsibilities, and all others have no rights and only responsibilities to one’s own group. As such it is all about aggression parasitical cannibalism, division slavery and conquest, not about objective universal human rights and cooperation or symbiosis. It is no more or less than the world’s largest and oldest, ongoing extortion-racket and crime-gang, whose members’ #1 alibi to excuse their own criminal desires and actions is to blame as an inevitable force, their proud slavery to a “god” (much as their equally excuse-making liberal counterparts invoke Marx’s “historical predeterminism” to claim they aren’t criminals at all, because they are predestined by forces beyond anyone’s control to be eternal victims – of society, and mere products of their environments! Since crimes are defined by free-will choice, such criminals can be relied on to always deny that choice even exists! “GOD TOLD US TO COMMIT THESE CRIMES!” (CAPISCE?)!
Also this may be of interest:
(Mean IQ of muslim and non muslim countries)
I’d like to see a critique of that study if there were any flaws in it.
I think the term for this is “Mind Virus” rather than computer virus. As the computer system is a logical machine , and the brain not so much, I don’t even qualify the brain as a computer. It’s simply not up to the standards. Riddled with emotions, and chemicals that make it defy logic, I demand a recall on your phrase “computer virus”. I think Islam is rather a mind virus. Successful indeed.
The issue with mind viruses is that they are more dangerous than a computer virus. A computer virus is very easy to detect as when computers and data get damaged we can easily tell, usually, as there are side effects on the computer we quickly become aware of (slowed down CPU, memory usage, corrupt files, etc.) Mind viruses are much more dangerous because they go undetected and are accepted as truth, such as the bible, catholocism, islam, feminism, liberalism. They are all accepted as truths in society by the majority of people, or if not truths they are accepted as “good guides”. Whereas computer viruses are immediately thought of as dangerous and quickly anti virus writers try to get rid of the virus. Mind viruses on the other hand are encouraged in society. We even have something called Churches and bible camps in the country to propagate the mind viruses further.
When is the last time someone encouraged a computer virus with a church? Maybe a hacker group meetup, I don’t know, but you have way more mind viruses floating about (and churches supporting them, i.e. Jehovah Witnesses) than computer viruses. Actually it would be interesting to do a study and compare the number of mind virsuses currently floating about, compared to the number of computer viruses.
Good analysis. Short, direct, to the point, and 100% accurate.