"Please stop", he begged her. "I already came, I am tired, I need to sleep". To no avail. 19 year old Maria (name has been changed) will not take no for an answer. She straddles his face, pushes her pussy onto his mouth, taking his breath away: " Make me come!" she demands of the groggy, sleepy, half drunk Paul (name has been changed). After one screaming orgasm, she puts a condom on his member and rides herself, cowgirl style, to another orgasm, over Paul’s protests.
During the first 290 rapes (or "sexual assaults" , in some jurisdictions) Paul did not know he was a victim of rape, or felony sexual assault. That the constant barrage of sexual assaults by a gorgeous 19 year old blonde was deeply traumatizing for him. and would scar him for life. He was unaware that he was a date rape or marital rape survivor.
He already knew that feminists had re-defined rape. That consent could be withdrawn at any moment. That "No means No". That a man got convicted for 5 second *rape because he stopped only 5 seconds after the hitherto consenting girl said "stop".
Still Paul was unaware that he was a rape victim. He thought that rape hysteria was a feminist ruse.
Then he started reading avoiceformen and r/mensrights. The leading men’s rights web sites. There he found out that MRA actually agree with most of the feminist rape hysteria, as long as pretty 25 year old female cheer leaders also get punished  for having sex with 220 pound 17 year old adolescent football player hunk victims.
He read how boys and men are frequent rape victims: Boys raped more often than girls. Eivind Berge The Antifeminist
Paul is still getting raped almost daily, but now he is aware that he is a victim of a terrible crime. Paul is asking for your advice:
- Is he actually getting raped or sexually assaulted?
- Is he traumatized for life
- Should he go to police and press charges against his abuser?
- Will he be believed? You know, women never lie about rape. But will they think men lie about rape (sexual assault).
- Should he record the sex act and his protests, to have PROOF of the vile crime he suffers from?
- Should he just enjoy the sex and then, a few years later, file charges of rape, like many women do nowadays? Or 40 years later, like in the Saville case
- He actually likes the sex in the morning. It is rape only in the evening. If she goes to prison for many years, he will miss it. (this is not a joke; there was a case where a woman pressed rape charges. Among 30 sex acts, only #25 and #18 were rapes, the others, she confided, were consensual)
Please answer the questions in the comments below
Further comments and questions
- Be aware, if the "victim" was a woman, the male "rapist" would be convicted, no doubt.
- Should MRA (men’s rights activists) be only concerned to make sure that a woman "rapist" would be treated with equal rigor. Or should MRA actually be concerned to keep men out of prison for travesties like 32-year-old man’s sex with 17-year-old was legal… but pictures of it cost him 8 years in prison. Note too that feminists are seriously concerned with keeping female husband assassins out of prison and successfully do so: How to Kill your Husband! A Tutorial. (Susan Falls’ Licence to Kill) .
- According to Human-Stupidity’s research, most sexually active heterosexual men suffered "rape" episodes like the above. Remember: once you say now, even in the slightest way, consensual sex becomes RAPE: Consensual sex becomes rape as soon as woman says "I need to go home", says California Supreme Court..
- Please report if you were victim or perpetrator of such rape, or if this never happened in your life.