Pick up artist Julien Blanc   has been forced to leave Australia. Britain and Canada are also considering a ban
Is Julien Blanc the most hated man in the world? A series of online petitions against him suggest he might be.
Australia revoked his visa and expelled Julien Blanc
Blanc, who describes himself as the “international leader in dating advice,” is a self-styled Pick-Up Artist (PUA) who travels around the US and around the world, teaching seminars to men on how to meet and seduce women. On Nov.6, Australia revoked Blanc’s visa before he held a seminar in Melbourne after an online Change.org petition argued he promoted “violence and emotional abuse against women.” The petition received thousands of signatures. After Blanc’s visa was revoked — and Victoria police confirmed that he had left the country — Australia’s immigration minister Scott Morrison explained the government’s position, saying, “This guy wasn’t putting forward political ideas, he was putting forward abuse that was derogatory to women and that’s just something, those are values abhorred in this country.”
But it seems like Australia’s not alone, as the backlash against Blanc has spread and petitions have cropped up to bar him from teaching seminars in the Japan, Canada, the UK and Brazil, among others.
Consider that in Canada, Australia, women have a license to kill, get away with killing their husbands. Lorena Bobbitt got zero punishment for cutting off her husband’s penis. Censorship for male thought crimes and speech, as opposed to freedom to kill and mutilate for women. Did Valerie Solanas, the author of the scum manifesto who tried to kill Andy Warhol, ever get evicted from any country? No, she gets invited as a speaker to feminist conferences.
Feminism is a supremacist hate movement!
Consider also how millions of illegal immigrants are not only allowed to stay in the US and Europe, but also receive government moneys, and frequently the right to bring along family members. It is very difficult to expel illegal immigrants even after they commit serious felonies, including real forcible *rape. But a pickup artist needs to be expelled.
- Julien Blanc: petition urges UK to deny visa to controversial US ‘pick-up artist’ | Guardian
- International “Pick-Up Artist” Julien Blanc Facing Worldwide Boycott
- The public campaign against international “pick up artist” Julien Blanc has intensified in the UK, Canada and Japan after he was deported from Australia last week.
- Julien Blanc Protest Spreads To Canada With Petition To Bar ‘Pickup Artist’ From Country | Huff Post
- Minister responds to demands that pickup artist be banned from Canada
- ulien Blanc exits Australia: ‘Pick-up artist’ has visa cancelled after protests against his ‘abusive’ dating seminars