Zimmerman’s guilt could not be proven
George Zimmerman is considered guilty in the public opinion. George, vigorously pursued little weak innocent Trayvon Martin, and gunned down an unarmed teenager who only carried skittles and ice tea and who dreamed of . Defense lawyer Marc O’Mara managed to raise reasonable doubt. Thus the jury had to acquit, because Zimmerman’s guilt could not clearly be proven beyond reasonable doubt. Zimmerman is guilty, but the prosecution just failed to to convincingly prove Zimmerman’s guilt beyond reasonable doubt.
George Zimmerman‘s lawyer Marc O’Mara’s defense won a battle but lost the war. George Zimmerman is a world-wide pariah. We read the press in Germany and Brazil.
MSN Brazil calls Zimmermann Assassin.
George Zimmermann Acquitted: Victim of Government and Black Racism ("Der Spiegel" lügt: George Zimmerman, Opfer von schwarzem Rassismus und Verleumdungen)
Sheep succumbs to attack dog
Aggressive, well trained Al Sharpton
faces off with toothless lawyer Marc O’Mara
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Al Sharpton Grills George Zimmerman’s Attorney In Long, Contentious Interview
A firmly convinced partisan Al Sharpton
Sharpton asked O’Mara how Zimmerman can plead self-defense if, as heard in the 911 tape, he was actively pursuing Martin, contrary to the advice of the operator.
Al Sharpton firmly tells a damaging narrative "Zimmerman chased Martin". Sharpton is firm and convinced, and thus convincing. Sharpton does not care about evidence, proof, or if his story is true or not. He firmly believes what he says and thus convincing( Robert Trivers: Self deception, Robert Kurzban). He is unimpeded by doubts, reasonableness, fairness. A partisan. Al Sharpton does not care if it is true or not.
A pondering, objective, unsure O’Mara
O’Mara argued that there’s no conclusive evidence to suggest continued pursuit, nor is there evidence Zimmerman initiated any physical confrontation
O’Mara’s lame reply comes over like this: "Well, Zimmerman is guilty, he chased down the poor teenager and started the fight. But it can not be conclusively proven. Of course, I understand and respect your opinion, Mr. Sharpton, but you can not prove it"
OK, he did not say this, but that is what it sounds to an unsophisticated TV viewer that has been exposed to the relentless smear campaign against George Zimmerman.
Marc O’Mara seems to be trying himself to figure out what really happened and who started the fight. A reasoned, legalese, open minded opinion behooves a judge, not a defense lawyer, much less a TV propagandist.
Marc O’Mara lacks aggressive forward defense and counter attack
1) tell the truth
Mr. Sharpton, you are dreaming. Mr. Zimmerman stopped and waited, Trayvon Martin came back and viciously assaulted and attacked George.
2) challenge: Sharpton’s story is preposterous and makes no sense
Mr. Sharpton, Are you seriously telling me that
- out of shape Zimmermann and football player Martin ran around the block, past Martin’s home, back to where Zimmerman was when hung up the phone?
- Trayvon Martin chose not to enter his family home
- Trayvon Martin did not scream for help near his family home
- Trayvon Martin chose not to outrun the out of shape old man
- Like in the movies, armed George Zimmerman chose to attack in a fist fight, forfeiting his armed advantage. George Zimmerman was dumb enough to chose to start a fist fight with a taller, in shape young man with longer arms and legs. As you know, Zimmerman got himself seriously beaten up, nose broken, the back of his head injured on concrete, the back of his clothing soiled with wet grass.
- Then, miraculously, Zimmerman managed to turn the seasoned MMA street fighter around, with wrestling or Jiu Jitsu skills that he did not possess, and get on top of Martin
- Trayvon Martin screamed for Help for an extended time, while Zimmerman miraculously held him down without injuring Trayvon in any way
- The clothing on Mr. Martin’s back did NOT show grass or wetness. Maybe they put a sheet under him?
- Then Mr. Zimmerman, out of pure spite, while on top, pulled his gun and shot Trayvon Martin.
- And the witness who did not dare to help even though he saw Zimmerman on the bottom, being beaten up, pleading for help, he lied? Why did he lie? To invite attack by black vigilantes like the New Black Panthers?
- And, we have forensic evidence that Mr. Martins hoodie was 4 (?) inches away from his chest at the moment of the shot. This is clearly evidence that Mr. Martin was leaning over Mr. Zimmerman and thus the hoodie hung at a distance from his body.
- Are you telling me, Mr. Zimmerman used one hand to pull Mr. Martin’s hoodie 4 inches away from his body and used the other hand to pull his gun? Without using his hands, he still managed to control Trayvon Martin who just screamed and did not fight back. Then George Zimmerman shot Martin, out of spite.
Mr. Sharpton, are you high on dope, like the marijuana Trayvon had in his blood, when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman?
Click on above picture to see a larger version.
Note the scale on the left bottom.
The fight took place 200 feet from Zimmerman’s car,
the same place where Zimmerman hung up his phone 240 seconds before,
and 300 feet from Trayvon Martin’s destination.
Mr. Sharpton, the only evidence against Mr. Zimmerman comes from Mr. Martin’s parents and girl friend, who both were thoroughly coached and prepared by you and your friends, Mr. Sharpton.
Trayvon’s father had clearly said the voice was not his son’s.
When your civil rights friends realized that this was one more proof of Mr. Trayvon Martins aggression and Mr. Zimmerman’s innocence, he changed his mind and denied he ever said what several police could testify to.
Mr. Sharpton, you also know that you and your friends in government lied and deceived constantly.
the government and prosecution, have actively repressed the truth.
- deleting Trayvon Martin’s Facebook account,
- deleting to his @NO_Limit_NIGGA twitter account.
- Hiding his cell phone data. It was leaked by police that later were dismissed.
- Angela Corey hid data from the prosecution
- Prosecutor Angela Corey only started the court proceedings by lying in her initial accusation and illegally omitting exculpatory data
3) Counterattack with innuendo, like Sharpton does. Show the innuendo is likely.
You know, Mr. Sharpton, the truth is
- that Mr. Zimmermann correctly noticed suspicious behavior in Trayvon Martin, a boy with a history graffiti, drug use, carrying burglary tools and strange lots of jewelry
That Mr. Martin first ran away to hide his burglary tools and stolen jewelry.
- So he would not be caught again with jewelry and large screw driver or slim Jim , like had been confiscated and duly documented in school
- Remember, additionally, photos of such jewelry was also found in photos on Mr. Travyon Martin’s cell phone.
- You know, the evidence that the prosecution illegally withheld from the defense? And why Mrs. Corey fired the whistle blower that dared to tell us about this further proof of Trayvon Martin being a thuggish street fighting burglar. And the police that leaked the photos in the first place were dismissed, too.
- Mr. Zimmerman had caught Mr. Martin red handed, checking out houses for weaknesses and looking inside windows for items to steal.. Trayvon Martin, the burglar, truly had checked out houses and looked inside, for potential
- And you know why Mr. Trayvon Martin has no felony burglary inquiry at police.
Trayvon Martin’s burglaries covered up by media, school, police
On October 21st 2011 a burglary took place a few blocks from Krop Senior High School where Trayvon Martin attended. The stolen property outlined in the Miami-Dade Police Report (PD111021-422483) matches the descriptive presented by SRO Dunn in his School Police report 2011-11477.
However, there was ONE big issue. SRO Dunn never filed a criminal report, nor opened a criminal investigation, surrounding the stolen jewelry. Instead, and as a result of pressure from M-DSPD Chief Hurley to avoid criminal reports for black male students, Dunn wrote up the jewelry as “found items”, and transferred them, along with the burglary tool, to the Miami-Dade Police property room where they sat on a shelf unassigned to anyone for investigation.
A separate report of “criminal Mischief” (T-08809) was filed for the additional issue of writing “WTF” on a school locker. [It was the search for the marker used to write the graffiti that led to the backpack search].
The school discipline, “suspension”, was attached to the graffiti and not the stolen jewelry.
Government policy: Avoid criminal proceedings against black students
School Superintendent Alberto Carvalho gave his hire, Police Chief Hurley, instructions to reduce the criminal behavior of young black males. The chosen strategy between them, to insure optical success, was to stop using the Criminal Justice System to punish black student behavior. Instead they instructed the School Resource Officers to use school discipline in place of criminal justice.
Another approach was the use of The Baker Act, to quantify behaviors under health HIPPA law secrecy by assigning the students with psychological problems. This allowed them to again use school discipline and work around criminal reports.
Without the reports, the statistics would improve immensely; And improve they did.
Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin
Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy
Trayvon Martin: Miami-Dade Police Investigated Slain Teen Over Jewelry Found In Backpack At School
- Leave George Zimmerman alone, and to fire Eric Holder.
The Trayvon Martin Our Government-Subsidized Media Won’t Let You See…
The Trayvon Martin Spectacle
Perhaps The Most Insightful Comment On The Trayvon Martin ‘Culture’ – Plus 2nd Round Of Trayvon Martin Tweets Found
- Trayvon with weapon photo
- MSN calls Zimmermann Assassin. Defamation lawsuit.to follow?
They lied to you, hid evidence. Open letter to George Zimmerman’s jurors
- "This is for Trayvon" beatings. The true Trayvon Martin
- Child Pornography, Gun Dealings, on Trayvon Martin’s Cell Phone
- Press media’s lies, deceit about George Zimmermann trial
- "Der Spiegel" lügt: George Zimmerman, Opfer von schwarzem Rassismus und Verleumdungen
- George Zimmermann Acquitted: Victim of Government and Black Racism
- Police urge Blacks not to riot after Zimmermann verdict
PS: Sorry Mr. Marc O’Mara.
You did a good job, and you saved George from a long prison term.
You probably had your reasons to tread carefully.
But, you defended an innocent victim of assault with more shyness then Al Shapiro defended murderous OJ Simpson.
You should have tried to go for acquittal for proven innocence. The jury should have never had any doubts as to acquittal.
But I understand, you fought the entire world. You won in court
But Zimmermann now is a world wide pariah.
He was found guilty and convicted by the court of public opinion
5 thoughts on “George Zimmerman verdict: guilty in public opinion. Lawyer Mark O’Mara’s toothless defense is the culprit”
Al Sharpton, and ex drug dealer and still a FBI informant?
Trayvon Martin recap
Lots of interesting links on the Trayvon Martin Hoax
I love coming here even though i’m not racist – but the writings are awesome! It’s like reading a history book where white farmers talk about their black slaves. Keep it up!
Great points as usual – and I love the graphics. They are a nice touch.