- We want to save you (the sex worker). And if you don’t want to be saved, you will be punished.
- Are women prostituting themselves out of free choice? Does a nurse work long night shifts out of free choice? Or because she needs to pay the rent.
- It is illegal to buy temporary sexual services. What about clients that come for 20 years, outlasting several marriages?
- It is illegal to pay sex with money, or drugs. So if "paying" sex with a few drinks is illegal, then almost all sex is illegal prostitution.
- Landlords are obliged to kick out prostitutes, lest they will be charged with pimping
- even roommates can be charged with pimping, so sex workers MUST work alone, reducing safety.
- grown-up children who live for free with their mother, while studying, can get convicted for pimping.
- clients can not call police if they suspect trafficking or pimping. They would be accused of a crime if they called police
We discuss only
the impediments for responsible adults to decide about their own work and fate. The serious issues of teenage sexuality are not even mentioned. For example, in many countries one can have sex with a 16 year old. But if one gives her money, it becomes a felony.
An alternative to feminism. Women who agree to continue the old fashioned way. Not only to obey the husband, but to actively make efforts to make him happy, to be their husband’s sex object and whore, to make him satisfied and thus bring peace and happiness to the home. Also to accept additional wives if they are not able to fully satisfy him.
Maybe an alternative to divorce and single families. Remember, this has worked successfully over tens of thousands of years, while 100 years of feminism seems to have destroyed the nuclear family and might cause Western civilization to die, due to lack of children.
Just food for thought. Not necessarily the official definite opinion of Human-Stupidity. But a refreshing alternative to militant feminism and marital quarrel.
Note that one could allow contractual freedom for marriage: The obedience issue can be settled in a kind of a pre-nup. If a feminist does not want to sign this, it is ok, as long as she finds a husband (like Prince Williams) who does not demand obedience as a condition for marriage.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading ““The Obedient Wives Club – Malaysia” ‘ Says, Good Sex Is A Wife’s Duty” »
“The Obedient Wives Club – Malaysia” ‘ Say… » continues here »
We will get drunk first and then walk with cash, Rolexes, gold jewelry in the inner city gang area.
This money-slut walk is in response to a police recommendation, not to carry large amounts of cash. We object to such victim blaming. The money is ours. We can carry it wherever we want. No matter if we are drunk or not.
These money-slut walkers are simple fighting for their right show off their money
These ‘slut walk’ women are simply fighting for their right to be dirty
Its my hot money, I do what I want
Men and women march through East Los Angeles high crime neighborhood during the money-slut walk, which organizers described as a demonstration against those who blame the victims of robberies.
Women march through downtown Boston during the ‘SlutWalk’ in Boston, which organizers described as a demonstration against those who blame the victims of sex crimes
|True liberation is men or women carrying the cash they want and abandon credit cards and modesty||
True liberation is women wearing what they like and abandoning the Hoover.
The Toronto policeman who in January told a "personal security class" at York University that "people should avoid showing off their money and carrying large amounts of cash in order not to be victimized" said nothing unusual. What made news was what happened 10 weeks later, when a thousand people hit the streets of East Los Angeles in a "money slut walk".
The Toronto policeman who in January told a "personal security class" at York University that "women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized" said nothing unusual. What made news was what happened 10 weeks later, when a thousand people hit the streets of downtown Toronto in a "slut walk". Telegraph.uk
|Nor do I deserve to be told to leave my Rolex and my money at home to avoid being victimized! (Nobody tells me what do do!)||Nor do I deserve to be told that I should cover up to avoid being victimized Nobody tells me what to do|
|Geert Wilders is under constant death threats from Muslim Extremists and under 24 hour guard. Film maker Theo van Gogh was already ritually executed in Holland.
And now Geert Wilders is risking jail for comparing Muslims to Hitler and the Koran to “Mein Kampf”. Now that I write this I understand the analogy. His court case is a living example how Muslims march through the institutions, taking advantage of a weak and toothless democracy to gain anti-democratic dictatorial powers.
First Video: Muslims openly calling for Geert Wilders’ death.
In a clear case against free speech, Member of Parliamaent and member of Dutch government is being prosecuted by over-zealous judges – against the express will of the prosecution. In liberal Holland a leader of the 3rd largest party can not speek freely without risking jail, against the religious and political movement that is threatening his life. Imagine where the freedom of the average European is heading!
Political correctness is prohibiting offenses to Islam, like in
- Koran burning (Fatwas ordering murder, embassy burning etc ara much lesser crimes)
- caricatures of the prophet (they justify murder, riots, …)
- the example of Wim Wenders. (he is constantly threatened with murder but he, the victim, risks jail for speaking against the murders’ culture)
Political correctness is also prohibiting research and scientific arguments about race and intelligence
- Racial differences in intelligence: James Watson, Nobel Prize winning geneticist persecuted for scientific truth )
, or open scientific discussion about underage sex.
Discussing unpleasant truths is dangerous, gets prosecuted in many countries. Discussing muslim religion is so dangerous that even human-stupidity.com avoids to discuss muslim religion. this is a very rare exception.
The focus here is not analysis of muslim terrorism and religion, but freedom of speech for an articulate and quite moderate politician (listen to muslim preachers to see how moderate Geert Wilders is)
The human stupidity in all the above cases is:
- pretending to be open-minded, liberal, scientific, and at the same time repress free speech, repress the truth (or at least potential truth).
Dutch member of Parliament Geert Wilders is on trial in the Netherlands for “incitement to hatred and discrimination.” His crime was daring to criticize Islam.
Wilders had been charged with the following:
- Group defamation (article 137c of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting hatred against people, i.e. Muslims, on account of their religion (article 137 of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting discrimination against people, i.e. Muslims, on account of their religion (article 137d of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting hatred against people, i.e. non-western ethnic minorities and/or Moroccans, on account of their race (article 137d of the Dutch Criminal Code).
- Inciting discrimination against people, i.e. non-western ethnic minorities and/or Moroccans, on account of their race (article 137d of the Dutch Criminal Code).
See Fitna Part 2 below.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Geert Wilders in court for offending Muslims (who threaten his life and already killed Theo van Gogh)” »
Geert Wilders in court for offending Muslims (who threaten his lif… » continues here »
It is totally beyond my understanding why people don’t have the freedom to decide about their life. Why a paraplegic person can be forced to live a life that is torture, hell. Who are these people, who are these laws that want to force people to suffer? Animals have the right to be sedated and put to sleep. The Humane society would never tolerate an animal being kept alive and suffering for years.
It is also absurd that the guy has to painfully starve himself to death instead of being allowed to be put to sleep humanely (or should I say with dignity only allowed to animals)
A 49-YEAR-OLD quadriplegic who says his life is a “living hell” will find out whether he can starve himself to death as early as next Friday.
The Brightwater Care Group has lodged an application seeking advice on whether the nursing home should continue feeding Mr Rossiter, despite his wish to starve to death.
Mr Rossiter has described his situation in total paralysis as unbearable. He is in 24-hour care at Brightwater, in Perth’s northern suburbs.
Speaking through a tracheotomy tube, Mr Rossiter said he wasn’t afraid of dying, just the pain. Mr Rossiter yesterday told Perth Now that Australia should adopt Switzerland’s euthanasia laws and allow people freedom of choice in their right to live or die.
“I’m hoping the courts won’t force them (nursing home staff) to sustain me,” Mr Rossiter said.