- murdered, with a gun shot, an
- who just bought ice tea and skittles.
- George Zimmermann should have stayed in his car,
- Had he minded his own business and not suspected an innocent child to be a criminal, just for being black
- Nothing would have happened.
- Had George Zimmermann not carried a gun, counter to neighborhood watch rules
- Trayvon Martin would still be alive.
- George Zimmermann was ordered
- by the 911 dispatcher
- to not follow Trayvon Martin. He disobeyed
- and hunted down Trayvon Martin
- and shot the innocent unarmed black child
- who was scared
- and just wanted to go home to watch a game and have his skittles and ice tea.
- George Zimmermann stalked Trayvon Martin. Stalking is illegal
- Trayvon Martin had the right to stand his ground and/or to attack George Zimmermann because
- Trayvon was a victim of illegal stalking
- Zimmermann followed Trayvon
- Zimmermann was in violation of the 911 dispatcher order
- Zimmermann engaged in racial profiling and suspected Trayvon, just for his race
- Zimmermann did not stay in his car. Had he stayed all could have been avoided
- Zimmerman’s actions were at least reckless, since he needlessly created the circumstances that led to Martin’s death, but it remains unclear whether they were criminal.f
- Zimmermann was carrying a gun. Had he no gun, all could have been avoided
- Stand your ground laws must be repealed, because they let guilty people like Zimmermann get away with murder.
- The new black panther party has put up a bounty for Zimmermann, dead or alive.
We do have a serious problem. While Zimmermann, together with the Sanford Police Department, is being judged and convicted by the press and the court of public opinion, that police department is not opening the files with all the reasoning why they did not arrest Zimmermann. This may be correct legal procedure, but it allows all rumors to be rampant and unchecked. All evidence should have been put out in the open, immediately.
If you know Human-Stupidity, you know that we will refute all the above arguments, so bear with us and read the rest of the story
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Why George Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin” »
Why George Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin
» continues here »