Lower age of consent! Such a daring proposal by prominent barrister Barbara Hewson exposes her to death and rape threats by the vicious political correctness and sexual panic crowd of today and subjects her to fierce criticism. In today’s lunacy of ever expanding sex crimes, ever rising age of consent3, a rare voice of reason gets drowned out quickly by the ruling powerful moral panic mongers, led by feminists.
Human-Stupidity wonders where she got the courage to voice such taboo opinions. We encourage all to read Barbara Hewson’s original article and to promote and encourage her views. One such rare positive blog is the antifeminist.
- Barbara Hewson also said aged of consent should be lowered to 13
- She described Operation Yewtree arrests as a ‘grotesque spectacle’
- Claimed disgraced Stuart Hall’s crimes were ‘low level misdemeanors’
- NSPCC said her ‘outdated and simply ill-informed’ views ‘beggars belief’
- Dr Brooke Magnanti, formerly know as prostitute Belle de Jour is also fairly negative, in spite of her positive experience with older men she titles her article Making sex legal at 13 is pure lunacy
Ironically I became very aware of this reality as a second-year student at university, dating someone twice my age. In our case, the problem was not that he took advantage of me – far from it – but rather that the age difference meant our expectations and hopes for dating were very different. To me, he was a cool, smart guy with his own flat and car. Score! What it took me much longer to see is that he was losing out by getting involved with someone who expected casual dating, not a potential long term partner. Not too long after we split, he married…someone his own age. (We’re still friends by the way. At least he saved me from having to ever date any 18-year-old boys.)
- The title "UK lawyer wants age of consent lowered to 13 to protect dirty old men" elicited a barrage of hateful comments at msn.