- murdered, with a gun shot, an
- who just bought ice tea and skittles.
- George Zimmermann should have stayed in his car,
- Had he minded his own business and not suspected an innocent child to be a criminal, just for being black
- Nothing would have happened.
- Had George Zimmermann not carried a gun, counter to neighborhood watch rules
- Trayvon Martin would still be alive.
- George Zimmermann was ordered
- by the 911 dispatcher
- to not follow Trayvon Martin. He disobeyed
- and hunted down Trayvon Martin
- and shot the innocent unarmed black child
- who was scared
- and just wanted to go home to watch a game and have his skittles and ice tea.
- George Zimmermann stalked Trayvon Martin. Stalking is illegal
- Trayvon Martin had the right to stand his ground and/or to attack George Zimmermann because
- Trayvon was a victim of illegal stalking
- Zimmermann followed Trayvon
- Zimmermann was in violation of the 911 dispatcher order
- Zimmermann engaged in racial profiling and suspected Trayvon, just for his race
- Zimmermann did not stay in his car. Had he stayed all could have been avoided
- Zimmerman’s actions were at least reckless, since he needlessly created the circumstances that led to Martin’s death, but it remains unclear whether they were criminal.f
- Zimmermann was carrying a gun. Had he no gun, all could have been avoided
- Stand your ground laws must be repealed, because they let guilty people like Zimmermann get away with murder.
- The new black panther party has put up a bounty for Zimmermann, dead or alive.
We do have a serious problem. While Zimmermann, together with the Sanford Police Department, is being judged and convicted by the press and the court of public opinion, that police department is not opening the files with all the reasoning why they did not arrest Zimmermann. This may be correct legal procedure, but it allows all rumors to be rampant and unchecked. All evidence should have been put out in the open, immediately.
If you know Human-Stupidity, you know that we will refute all the above arguments, so bear with us and read the rest of the story
A few details from the above movie
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Why George Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin” »
Why George Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin
» continues here »
George Zimmermann is almost forgotten by the press. It is hard to find recent info about the case of Trayvon Martin’s killing. The case is very important because it shows a strong divergence of opinions of whites versus blacks (and certain liberal whites).
George Zimmermann | Human-Stupidity. Many more links can be found in these articles.
- 72% of blacks, 31% non-blacks believe George Zimmermann is guilty(Gallup). Why the racial differences?
- Trayvon Martin & George Zimmermann: was it self defense?
- Trayvon Martin, racial profiling, political correctness `
- Trayvon Martin, black rage and political correctness
- George Zimmermann’s defense wins right to Trayvon Martin’s school records and social network data
- George Zimmermann legal case blog by his lawyer. Very strictly focusing on the legal case. They won a court ruling George Zimmerman’s lawyer can keep blogging about the Trayvon Martin case./ Says the judge.
- "Wild About Trial" Trayvon Martin case teaser For only 99 cents, access to all court documents, interviews, links to press publications. A great site to get all the details about famous court cases, for just a little money. We see bias, though, as it depicts Trayvon Martin as good student without mentioning his 10 day suspension, and talks about the "murder" of Trayvon Martin. You can find their videos, for free, on YouTube.dozens of YouTube Videos of court hearings and more in George Zimmermann case
- Videos of George Zimmermann hearings
- George Zimmermann hearing part 1. to 10
- Zimmerman May Sue NBC for Libel // Zimmerman’s Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys
- Black on Black, or Black on White crime does not deserve the same attention.
- Trayvon’s potentially lawless attitudes get ignored completely
- Did Trayvon get suspended for punching a bus driver?
- Was Trayvon a burglar?
- We would not be surprised if the jewelry confiscated from Trayvon Martin stemmed from one of the frequent burglaries at George Zimmermann‘s gated community. That, of course, would be the perfect closure of the case. It would explain Trayvon behaving in suspicious ways, well, like a burglar checking out houses. I would explain Trayvon Martin getting concerned, angry, and violent when followed. It would explain why he did not want to go home, to be identified.
- Yes, our theory is a little far fetched and not very likely.
- We will have a chance to find out because George Zimmermann’s defense wins right to Trayvon Martin’s school records and social network data This is relevant to ascertain if Trayvon Martin is the type of person who would throw the first punch.
If there was any indication that Zimmermann physically attacked Trayvon, we would agree that George Zimmermann should be tried for murder or manslaughter.
We are on Zimmermann’s side, because all indicates that George is telling the truth, that he was attacked by Martin. (is it not interesting that everyone calls Trayvon Martin by his first name (sounds back) and George Zimmermann by his last name (sounds white or Jewish)?
George Zimmermann is being threatened by vigilantes, has to go in hiding. He has huge legal costs to defend himself against the power of the state and of the entire civil rights movement . The threat of riots and government intervention are strong enough to intimidate judges and jurors.
Human Stupidity has focused on the pervasive attitude of Black entitlement 1 2. Zimmermann is considered guilty because
- George Zimmermann dared to leave his car,
- George dared to suspect that Trayvon might be up to no good, and
- Trayvon Martin is entitled to attack him,
- Blacks are entitled to riot in protest
the New Black Panther Party
is entitled to take the law into their own hands and to put up a bounty on Zimmermann, dead and alive. We think this is shocking
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “George Zimmermann & Trayvon Martin murder trial information link and video list” »
George Zimmermann & Trayvon Martin murder trial information li…
» continues here »
Civil rights proponents picture 17 year old Trayvon Martin as an angelical 12 year old. child. The mainstream press shows nothing but 4 year old photos of little Trayvon. Are there no recent photos?
are rarely mentioned.
Why did the Martin family, and the entire world press, show only 4 year old Trayvon childhood photos?
- Maybe because, without exception, all the more recent photos are of the thuggish gang style rapper kind?
- Recent photos all were Trayvon with gold teeth, gang signals, typical for a self declared "NO LIMIT NIGGA" on Twitter?
Was Trayvon an adept of thuggish violent rap Black Culture?
- with all its propensity for violence
- and the entitlement feeling that he is allowed to attack, punch, and punish a white man if he dares to racially profile, be suspicious of him, or follow him?
- did Trayvon have multiple suspensions in school, for graffiti, drugs, violence?
- Was Trayvon Martin really on a 10 day suspension?
- Would anyone but an inveterate serious repeat offender get a 10 day suspension?
- If Trayvon burglarized jewelry, the easiest place to steal would be the gated community of his father’s girl friend and of George Zimmermann. There Trayvon could roam without appearing suspicious (except to paranoid George Zimmermann)
- When followed by George Zimmermann, did Trayvon avoid to go to his nearby home, afraid of being identified?
Or did Trayvon Martin run because he had burglary tools, burglary loot, or drugs?
- Was the time between the seven-eleven surveillance video and George (Zimmermann)’s 911 call compatible with Trayvon Martin going straight home. Or was there time for having done mischief on the way?
- Did Martin go home, leave whatever incriminating evidence of burglary tools or drugs there; and then go back to confront Zimmermann?
- Or where else was Martin for the few minutes George was on the phone?
- Obviously Martin backtracked or went in circles. If you study the map, and the time line, this is obvious.
- Why would someone (Trayvon Martin) backtrack? Instead of going straight to one’s nearby home, if one is really scared of a bad man (George) following?
- Was Trayvon Martin afraid of identifying himself to George Zimmermann, afraid Zimmermann would make the connection between his suspicious behavior and recent burglaries?
- Did Trayvon know who Zimmermann was and therefore was afraid of being discovered?
- Of course, Trayvon could have fled and hidden. Then returned an hour later. But that would be inconvenient in the dark and with the rain.
- Why is it ok to suspect a decent, law abiding neighborhood watch man of being a criminal, senselessly hunting down and shooting an innocent 17 year old 6′ 1” "child". For no reason, and with no apparent motive. But it is a sacrilege to suspect a black kid, on long term school suspension, to be a potential criminal? That would be racial profiling.
Did the jewelry, allegedly confiscated from Trayvon Martin at school, stem from one or several of the frequent burglaries at George Zimmermann’s gated community.
- That would be the perfect closure of the Trayvon Martin court case. It would explain Trayvon behaving in suspicious ways, well, like a burglar checking out houses.
- It would explain Trayvon Martin getting concerned, angry, and violent when followed.
- It would explain why Trayvon Martin did not want to go home, to be identified.
- I very much hope that George’s lawyer will request an analysis of the jewelry (allegedly) confiscated from Martin.
- Of course, Trayvon Martin’s girl friend would not volunteer such information, unless, maybe, under oath.
- We will have a chance to find out because
- This is relevant to ascertain if Trayvon Martin is the type of person who would throw the first punch.
- It might be an attempt by the judge to cover his @ss when he inevitably has to acquit George. Only with overwhelming evidence, with acquittal for proven innocence can riots be avoided.
We might be wrong
Yes, our theory is a bit far fetched and more likely untrue then true.
We try to be a provocative, thought provoking Devil’s Advocate.
Probably our theory is partially true.
It is more likely and makes more sense then the theory of a neighborhood watch man being a senseless killer of innocent kids.
We very much hope the New Black Panther Party will not put out a bounty on our head, dead or alive.
It is scary and dangerous to be in favor of George Zimmermann, even for judges, witnesses or jurors.
Alternative theories: If George Zimmermann is guilty of 2nd degree (non-premeditated) murder
All the civil rights activist carefully avoid to give an alternative theory. How could the "murder" have happened, consistent with all evidence?
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Trayvon Martin, on suspension for drugs, for punching bus driver. A violent burglar upset about being followed?” »
Trayvon Martin, on suspension for drugs, for punching bus driver. …
» continues here »
This is Black culture? Just found these scary videos, with hundreds of thousands of views each.
Any doubt that a white boy, venturing into a group of these people would be an instant victim of racial profiling ??
Add such bad cultural influence to the widely proven genetic differences in IQ and criminality (see links below) and you get terrible results.
These videos show the "justified Black rage" about 200-year-ago slavery that entitles Blacks to riot, burn down entire cities and violently attack in "self defense" when suspected of a crime
Rap music is an example how to have financial success without need for high IQ. Whites with similar lyrics languish in European prisons for violating hate speech laws, like the authors of "Affen nach Africa" (Apes back to Africa).
I now understand Reverend Manning‘s concerns about the Black Race and the immorality of rap.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Black Culture: violent gang rap videos. Peer reviewed articles about race differences in criminality” »
Black Culture: violent gang rap videos. Peer reviewed articles ab…
» continues here »
George Zimmermann killed an "unarmed teenager", we hear in the media. George Zimmermann had a broken nose, serious gashes on the back of his head, from being banged onto concrete. He was so secure, so honest, that he had waived his right to a lawyer and told the complete story in violation of the rule "Never speak to police". His story of self defense was totally coherent, so police let him go. A concerted action by black race activists, with the involvement of president Obama forced the case to be re-opened and had Zimmermann imprisoned and later freed on bail. The racist New Black Panthers put up a bounty on Zimmermann’s head, with impunity. Zimmermann has been in hiding and fleeing vigilantes ever since.
Now the judge permitted Zimmermann’s defense to access Trayvon’s school records and social media records. The defense will try to show that Trayvon is not the 12 year old innocent little kid as falsely depicted in the media but rather a gang-signal flashing, drug using football player with a history of violence and suspicion of burglary, on long school suspension. This is necessary to support Zimmermann’s contention that Trayvon Martin had followed him, punched him and that "unarmed" Trayvon Martin has tried to kill Zimmermann by punching and showing Zimmermann’s head into a concrete slab.
Here is the very complete story with original evidence, we will comment below.
The new judge in George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial allowed defense attorneys to subpoena social media networks and peruse Trayvon Martin’s school records to determine whether the slain teen had a violent past.
And while the race issue continues to define the case more broadly, it became clear this week that the tension in the case has come to revolve around whether Trayvon’s personality and whether the boy’s actions – not his race or his hoodie, which in part drew Zimmerman’s attention on the night of the shooting – played a role in the tragedy.
Trayvon had been on a 10-day suspension from his high school when he was killed. The suspension came after school officials found an empty marijuana baggie on him. An eyewitness to the shooting has also testified that Trayvon was straddling Zimmerman, punching him “MMA-style” in the moments before he was shot.
The press: Trayvon about 4 years younger, Zimmermann in prison garb
The true pictures? Trayvon with gang signals, self declared "NO LIMIT NIGGA" on Twitter?
Trayvon Martin & George Zimmermann: was it self defense? We demonstrated manipulative press photos and totally misleading selective 911 excerpts.
The DC has identified a second Twitter handle associated with Trayvon Martin. Writing under the name “T33ZY TAUGHT M3” in December, Martin tweeted: “Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!”
Read more: 8
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “George Zimmermann’s defense wins right to Trayvon Martin’s school records and social network data” »
George Zimmermann’s defense wins right to Trayvon MartinR…
» continues here »
"South Africa has become the world’s biggest ghetto, because wherever Black people are in charge, they turn it into a Ghetto.". "Covering up the truth does not cure the problem: Black people are the problem". […] Wherever they are the mayor, in Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, in Washington, they turn them into Ghettoes" bemoans Reverend Dr. James David Manning at 38 min.
If a white man said such things there would be black riots
Reverend Dr.James David Manning tells the naked truth. He says what no white man could ever say. He speaks the truth, with profound sadness. He is a well meaning black man who wants the best for his fellow Blacks, He bemoans Black attitudes of crime, lack of industriousness, abandonment of wives and children, and attitudes of blaming whites and slavery, instead of blaming themselves. He wants to fix Blacks, he wants them to thrive, to be productive and successful.
Reverend Dr. James David Manning uses tough love. He wishes the Best. But he thinks truth is the way.
This is so refreshingly different from political correctness that creates speech codes (like the press hiding the race of criminals) and hides or outright falsifies data and prevents academic researchers from telling the truth and silence even eminent Nobel Prize Laureate geneticist James Watson.
He wants them to take care of family, raising healthy moral kids with a full family, improve the lot of Blacks. He wants them to do more then request government handouts and blame slavery for Black poverty, Black crime, and failure.
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “"The Problems of the Black Race" by Black Reverend Dr. James David Manning” »
"The Problems of the Black Race" by Black Reverend Dr. J…
» continues here »
The Painful Truth About Affirmative Action describes how mismatched students are admitted to colleges where they don’t belong nor thrive, where they suffer and tend to drop out.
They are academic failures and rank at the bottom of their classes. This reinforces the stereotypes of academically inept Blacks and Hispanics, damages the self-esteem of failing minority students that would thrive in less selective colleges. It also is damaging to competent Black and Hispanic students who do not need quotas but who get confused with low performing quota students.
UCLA went through various phases of affirmative action and minority admissions. It is taboo to mention the unspoken secret: when UCL admitted twice as many minorities, drop-out rates increased drastically and in the end the number of minority graduates remained equal. Admitting too many vastly under qualified minorities yields no positive results. It only wastes money and traumatizes students.
Colleges actively hide the truth about the failure of affirmative action.
It is also always overlooked, that discriminated disadvantaged Asians over-perform. Even the mismatch article is shy to admit that this is due to Asian’s genetically superior IQ, augmented further by a culture that values academic success).
The issues of the above summary will be shown in detail in the quotes below
The single biggest problem in this system — a problem documented by a vast and growing array of research — is the tendency of large preferences to boomerang and harm their intended beneficiaries. Large preferences often place students in environments where they can neither learn nor compete effectively — even though these same students would thrive had they gone to less competitive but still quite good schools.
We refer to this problem as "mismatch," a word that largely explains why, even though blacks are more likely to enter college than are whites with similar backgrounds, they will usually get much lower grades, rank toward the bottom of the class, and far more often drop out. Because of mismatch, racial preference policies often stigmatize minorities, reinforce pernicious stereotypes, and undermine the self-confidence of beneficiaries, rather than creating the diverse racial utopias so often advertised in college campus brochures.
The mismatch effect happens when a school extends to a student such a large admissions preference —
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “Affirmative action fail: mismatch hurts Black & Hispanic students too” »
Affirmative action fail: mismatch hurts Black & Hispanic stude…
» continues here »
The world’s foremost academic researcher on Race and IQ, J. Philippe Rushton died on October 3, 2012 of Addison’s disease. He was a prolific researcher who published a huge number of peer reviewed research papers in spite of fierce resistance by the political correctness "race does not exist" crowd. Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
the peer-reviewed psychology journal Personality and Individual Differences has an upcoming special edition dedicated to John Philippe Rushton and his scientific contributions. Preprint versions of many of the articles have already been made available online in PDF format. 22
- In conversation with J. Philippe Rushton:
- Rushton: The great theoretician and his contribution to personality:
- Rushton’s contribution to the study of altruism:
- Migratory selection for inversely related covariate T- and IQ- nexus traits: Testing the IQ/T-Geo-Climatic-Origin theory by the General Trait Covariance model:
- The measurement of Human Life History strategy:
- The Flynn effect, group differences, and g loadings:
- Remembering J. Philippe Rushton: December 3, 1943–October 2, 2012: Greg Johnson pays tribute to Phil Rushton over at Counter-Currents.
As much as the mass media would like to portray Rushton as some kind of lone crank, this simply isn’t true. Anyone looking over his lengthy Curriculum Vitae can see he consistently published his research on racial differences in a diverse assortment of respected peer-reviewed journals. He could not of done this if his peers in the scientific community didn’t think that his work was of merit. It should also be noted that the peer-reviewed journal Personality and Individual Differences has planned an upcoming special issue dedicated to J. P. Rushton and his scientific research. 22
In today’s climate of political correctness, of anti hate and anti racism laws, one has to be very strong to keep on fighting for the truth of one’s findings.
Human-Stupidity is very interested in repression of research, of speech, and how false and ridiculous theories about "race does not exist" can be defended and taught, against all evidence to the contrary. We have written extensively
Wait, there is more! This article continues! Continue reading “J. Philippe Rushton RIP. Controversial Researcher on Racial Differences in Personality and IQ” »
J. Philippe Rushton RIP. Controversial Researcher on Racial Differ…
» continues here »